- Zenome is a blockchain-based genomic ecosystem built on the interaction between three different types of information: genomic, personal, and financial data.
- This platform supports the possibility to manage your genomic data while maintaining privacy and ability to make a profit from selling access to different parts of the genome.
(( Hi, sorry to interrupt you. We hope your finding this review informative. We invite you to join in developing a crowd sourced review about this project. Please use the MORE REVIEWS button for info on other projects and the link above to create an account and post your comments about this Project Review. ))
- Zenome is a new economic environment based on genomic data and blockchain technology.
- Zenome platform is going to raise awareness on genomic medicine, so users can make conscious decisions regarding their data.
- Zenome supports the possibility to manage your genomic data while maintaining privacy and ability to make a profit from selling access to different parts of the genome.
- The principal customers of genetic information are companies interested in genetic targeting such as Google, Facebook, Unilever and pharmaceutical companies.
- Inside Zenome Platform different types of information, namely genomic, personal and financial data, are inextricably intertwined.
- Since all data transactions, including buying and selling data, are governed by smart-contracts, reflecting the decentralized nature of the platform, interactions can only include balances stored on blockchains.
- The market for genomic technologies is growing rapidly and is highly promising. Currently, the total market volume is approximately $25 billion with nearly tenfold growth, from $5.9 billion in 2010 to $60 billion in 2020 (predicted).
- Any project involving human genome studies starts with the collection of signatures from individuals attesting to the fact that they understand the consequences and agree with the terms of the research study.
- Currently, the speed of obtaining genomic data using genome analysis technologies (sequencing) is high and outstrips the speed of processing these data.
- The Zenome Platform is going to raise awareness on genomic medicine, so users can make conscious decisions regarding their data. The Zenome Platform is based on the following fundamental principles:
- Individual ownership of personal genomic information Each participant has all rights for personal genomic data.
- Freedom of choice Each participant decides how individual genetic information should be used.
- The right to share the participant may grant access to genetic information to a third party in a way restricting data copying.
- Scalability The platform architecture enables great scalability and flexibility of the system.
- On the Zenome platform user is engaged in many types of different interactions throughout the system. These interactions take place at different system levels, don’t interfere with each other and involve different patterns of interactions.
- The following roles are available on the Zenome platform:
- (Calculating / Storing) Node that provides storage and CPU power for a reward.
- Person who has uploaded individual genetic data to the platform and possibly uses genetic services.
- Analyst who is interested in analyzing genetic information on the platform. May represent: a data scientist, a scientific organization and so on.
- Service Provider that implements a user-space genetic service (possibly paid) on the platform. Basically, it’s an organization that uses genetic data as a part of its business.
- Each user is engaged in many interaction of different kind, taking on different roles. Some of them, such as Service Provider and Analyst, require special knowledges, but Node and Person don’t.
- Person — an individual willing to provide his or her genetic information to the Zenome system to make profit from selling his or her personal data or to use genetics-based services available on the platform.
- When loading genetics data, the level of privacy can be chosen among:
- Full Privacy In this case data are stored in encrypted form, and full price is charged for storing such data.
- Standard Privacy Genetic data are stored as fragments making it impossible to identify the user.
- The Public Access Data is stored overtly. Storage is free due to subsidies.
- Although there are no technical restrictions against increasing the level of privacy, only future data is affected. The data once made public would never be private again.
- Data Consumer — a scientist, commercial company, scientific organization or other platform participant, who is interested in genetic data analysis using platform capacities.
- Service Provider — an organization that uses genetic data in its business and thereby implements a user service on the platform.
- The blockchain technology will be used for secure data transfer. However, it should be considered that storing (and transferring) large amounts of information to the blockchain is resource consuming. Therefore; it can transfer only a small amount of data through the blockchain. The remaining data can be transmitted through a simple encrypted communication channel.
- Individual user:
- For the individual users there is an opportunity to obtain their genomic information and to turn it into a source of income. The combination of the genome and its interaction with the environment is a valuable information resource.
- The platform provides ability to securely store and share genetic information, allowing users to receive a variety of genetic services viz,:
- reports and recommendations on nutrition, risks of diseases, cosmetology,
- diet, fitness
- search for relatives and ancestry clarification, dating services etc.
- Modern healthcare and personalized medicine cannot be imagined without the use of genomic technologies.
- The platform will allow patients to securely share genetic information used in the clinic with medical personnel:
- The individual dosage and intolerance to the drugs
- Personal acceptable ranges of biochemical body parameters
- Genetic predisposition to various diseases
- Transplantation and organ donation
- There are two types of Companies, first of which provides users with services based on genomic data, while the second is interested in obtaining genetic data from users to conduct their own research.
- First type is described in user’s use cases zone.
- Second type can be described as buying users genomic data to conduct their own research and to improve the consumer properties of products, genetic targeting of products and advertising.
- The scientific community
- For the scientific community the system opens the possibility of storing, sharing and performing research with various genomic data.
- Because the platform is not limited to working with human genomes, it can be used for the secure storage and processing of genomic data, for example, relevant to agriculture.
- User’s personal data
- Record — is a minimal unit of the data exchange. It is not possible to transfer (for example, to sell for a reward) a part of the information from a record. It is possible to create a new record that will contain only a part of the data, but in such a case this new record will be significantly less interesting for potential buyers due to its low rating.
- Filling personal questionnaires increases the value of genomic data substantially. A huge number of questionnaires may exist, so it is necessary to introduce the concept of questionnaire specification.
- 584 telegram users, 2053 followers on Facebook and 778 Twitter followers.
- They have got 61 subscribers for their official YouTube Channel and 122 views for their official video.
- 9 ratings on ICO bench.
- Zenome aims at creating the personal genomics infrastructure, that would enable participants to:
- Upload genetic information and take control of it,
- Securely store own genetic information,
- Make profit by selling access to genetic data or part of it,
- Get individual dietary recommendations or personal training program based on genetic makeup.
- “Too localized team for an international project; MVP – link on github? In WP a lot of information about the product, but almost nothing about finances, legal component, ROI; Unfriendly website; An up-to-date topic, but the market is highly competitive and I didn’t find the obvious advantages of this product; Quite realistic hardcap. “- Daniil Morozov (Co-Founder Node, ICO & Business Advisor, Investor.)
- “Strong Vision. Good application.” – P.B. Stanton Esq. (ICO Advisor | Securities & Banking law | Former US Marine JAG Officer)
Pre – Sale Price It’s over
Price in ICO 1USD = 1 ZNA
Restricted Areas USA, Canada
Pre-Sale 17th Oct,2017 – 24th Oct,2017
Public- Sale 3rd Sept,2018 -17th Sept,2018
Tokens for Sale: 15,750,000(5 Stages total)
Soft Cap 350 000 USD
Hard Cap 1 150 000 USD
Total Token Supply 35,000,000
Token Supply Breakdown 45% – Available for pre-ico and ico
6% – Team
4% – Advisors & Bounty
10%- Zenome Foundation
25% – Reserved as long-term incentives.
Bonus During the 2nd stage there is a bonus for big transactions:
+5% ZNA for transactions from 10 000$ to 50 000$,
+10% ZNA for transactions from 50 000$ to 100 000$,
+15% ZNA for transactions from 100 000$ to 250 000$,
+20% ZNA for transactions of more than 250 000$.
You will receive 5% referral bonus for every purchase made by any of your referrals.