- Vibeo is the most complete and advanced instant messaging app enabling access to a Worldwide blockchain economy and community.
- Users can send and receive tokens from their own wallets to the e-wallet integrated within the app, carry out exchanges within the community of Vibeo users and use crypto-currencies to make payments from within the application.
(( Hi, sorry to interrupt you. We hope your finding this review informative. We invite you to join in developing a crowd sourced review about this project. Please use the MORE REVIEWS button for info on other projects and the link above to create an account and post your comments about this Project Review. ))
- The Vibeo protocol is designed to build the feeling of community among all users. The app incorporates a map location feature where you can discover a fully decentralized economy; find merchants and other Vibeo users in your locality and choose to engage with them.
- The protocol also incorporates key security features, not only within the app’s technology, but also in its application, to ensure that users can be safe both within the app and in real life.
- The latest version of Vibeo app(v3.1) is available on Google Play and App store.
- The Vibeo app gives much more functionalities than conventional applications with Advanced Location features that offer travel updates to selected loved ones or groups, currency transfer from one user to another, the creation of a strong community revolving around a decentralised economy using crypto-currencies to carry out transactions.
- The Vibeo app offers businesses the opportunity to offer their services and receive payments using the application. These businesses can even provide customer service to clients via the application such as taking orders, processing complaints and enquiries, and some businesses may even be able to offer their services through the application.
- The Vibeo protocol is designed to build the feeling of community among all users. The app incorporates a map location feature where you can discover a fully decentralised economy; find merchants and other Vibeo users in your locality and choose to engage with them.
- Aims to offer a utility token to be used for our vibeo API and objective is to join the top 3 along with wechat, snapchat and whatsapp with respect to popularity and number of users
- User Experience:
- There are two different ways users can interact with contacts.
- The first option is to slide over a selected contact where users would be presented with three possibilities. Those are considered the top 3 actions to interact with a contact; voice call, video call, or send tokens.
- Another option to interact with contacts is to click on a selected contact. The user would be presented with more interaction options such as voice call, video call, send token, chat, see his/her timeline, add this contact to a specific group.
- Users have the possibility to login to anther device to get access to their account, you can either login with your phone number or your Vibeo ID. The only restriction is you cannot be logged in from 2 devices at the same time.
- The trip feature allows users to share their location when traveling. Users can feel safer with the Safe Trip option by sending location updates with exact coordinates to loved ones. The user can also adjust time interval of the location sending option from 5 minutes to every 30 minutes.
- On the map users would be able to find points of interest such as museums, monuments, places to visit, et cetera. This feature is very useful for tourists and travelers.
- In developing the instant messaging application to rival industry leaders, they are rewriting the code to integrate an entire crypto community and a blockchain world accessible from a geolocalized map. The currently existing version 3.1 already includes a map but later will be adding products and offers from different partners;
- Audio and Video Calling with Teleconferencing: Communicate with voice and video calls either in one-to-one or in conference mode with up to three people. Users can also share screens on video calls.
- Chat: Advanced Chat with offline automated messages, online presence indicators, push notifications, location sharing, media sharing, group chats, and history management. In-chat features also include payment transfers and exchanges.
- Timeline Blog: Users can create and manage mini timeline blogs with mixtures of media and text content to share with friends and family or with the Vibeo Community.
- Geolocation: Users can share live real-time location with other specified users or groups in guiding others to reach you physically.
- The Vibeo model goes way beyond providing value for just the developers of the platform, and the merchants that would be registered with the platform. They seek to provide a basic human need too – the ability to carry out socio-economic activities on one platform just the same as in reality.
- Although Vibeo would benefit from payments from merchants to get listed on the platform and to have access to existing and potential customers, they would also be giving users the ability to carry out business transactions among themselves.
- The model would be monetised by merchants who would pay annual fee of $29 to get listed on the app, appear on the geolocation maps, and show up in searches for recommended businesses.
- In carrying out the development of the platform we would be making use of the following software and protocols;
- XMPP is a set of open techs used for communications of various forms such as instant messaging, group chats, voice and video calls, collaborative workspaces, content syndication and the routing of XML data.
- Openfire is a real time collaboration (RTC) server licensed under the Open Source Apache License. It uses the only widely adopted open protocol for instant messaging, XMPP (also called Jabber).
- Vibeo is hosting its own virtual infrastructure, using latest technology for security, high scalability and load balancing.
- The vibeo API will allow merchants and partners to connect their data with the vibeo interactive map. It will be made available to all users by the fourth quarter (Q4) of 2018.
- Each user that brings friends, colleagues and family members to download Vibeo and confirm their phone number by registering, will receive VBEO token as reward. Users will earn 1 VBEO token every time they refer another member. The referred member will also get 1 VBEO token.
- Each user that refer a new merchant to download API and register his offer/service into the Vibeo interactive map will get a special bonus of 5000 VBEO token.
- The Table below shows the company revenue over the next four years, starting in 2019.
- The major competitors to the Vibeo mobile application are some of the top instant messaging applications on the global market. They are WeChat, WhatsApp, and Snap Chat.
- 3K+ telegram users, 956 followers on Facebook and 1.2K Twitter followers.
- 6 ratings on ICO bench.
- Vibeo aims to mitigate the current inherent deficiencies of instant messaging apps by building a mobile messaging application that gives access to a Worldwide blockchain economy and community.
- They plan to add a crypto e-wallet and bring an entire crypto community inside a geo-localized map, this should be available from Vibeo app v3.2 coming in December 2018.
- Further explanation of use of blockchain would be appreciated. – Douglas Lyons (Success Coach to Blockchain Startup Project Teams.)
- “Will be a user if this works out as described. Love the idea of a secure wallet integrated with chat. Once you’re up and running, you may want to look at other integrations other than ERC-20 tokens, as it reduces the size of your customer base and prevents it from being global. “- Vakeesan Mahalingam (CO Analyst|Content Writer|Trader| CFA Charterholder|Consultant)
- Very interesting project with a strong team in place. – Rick Tapia (blockchain Advisor and Consultant)
Pre – Sale Price 1 VBEO = 0.0001ETH
Price in ICO 1 VBEO = 0.0001ETH
Whitelist/KYC KYC & Whitelist
Restricted Areas USA, Canada
Pre-Sale 18th Sept – 2nd Oct,2018
Public- Sale 2nd Oct – 31st Oct, 2018
Tokens for Sale: 427,000,000
Soft Cap 2,000 ETH
Hard Cap 40,000 ETH
Total Token Supply 950,000,000
Token Supply Breakdown 45% Available for Crowdsale
10% Community rewards
10% User adoption
2% Marketing & legal
Bonus Pre-Sale – 35%
Public Sale 1 – 15% (2nd Oct – 12th Oct)
Public Sale 2 – 10% (12th Oct – 21st Oct)
Public Sale 3 – 5% (21st Oct – 31st Oct)