- TrustLogics is the missing link that bridges the gap between jobseekers and potential employers. This is achieved by building a verification and reputation blockchain platform for both professional and independent Service providers (ISPs).
- TrustLogics requires job seekers to complete a detailed profile and will further require independent verification and validation of personal data, that will be secured by blockchain technology. The resulting information gateway ensures that personal data is owned and controlled by the user and can only be shared with appropriate granting of access by the user.
(( Hi, sorry to interrupt you. We hope your finding this review informative. We invite you to join in developing a crowd sourced review about this project. Please use the MORE REVIEWS button for info on other projects and the link above to create an account and post your comments about this Project Review. ))
- TrustLogics will streamline the global recruitment industry’s inefficiencies — fake resumes, faulty hiring, lack of background verification, data loss — by harnessing the immutable and secure characteristics of blockchain technology.
- Link: https://www.trustlogics.com/portal/login
- The beta version is also available on Google Play and App Store. It was launched in December 2017.
- One of the major sources of personal and identity data loss is the hiring industry: random, unnecessary circulation of sensitive personal and professional data across unsecured networks – both online and offline – which leads to data being compromised.
- The top features on the TrustLogics platform are detailed below:
- TrustLogics has adopted a hybrid approach to its blockchain solution. There is a private blockchain that will store and retrieve data with user-set permissions. Then there is the public blockchain to record transactions.
- Hyperledger will serve as the private blockchain that will secure data storage, and Ethereum will serve as the public blockchain facilitating transactions. Hyperledger will be cloud-hosted on Amazon AWS, along with the necessary libraries and API end points.
- Job seekers can use their TrustLogics tokens to request and pay for verification and validation of their personal information, including education, past employment, criminal & drug screening.
- There are three ways in which TrustLogics user can have their personal data verified:
- Auto Verification: The user makes a request to the TrustLogics verification engine which communicates to authorized and duly recognized authentication resources. By reaching out to the relevant organizations and universities, the TrustLogics system receives the confirmation, these confirmations will be saved on blockchain.
- Certified Validators: Jobseekers can use their TrustLogics tokens to place a verification for their personal data, specifically for education, past employment, criminal &drug information. Suitable validators will be notified of the request. After successful completion of the background check process, jobseekers will be notified of the results and results are stored on blockchain.
- Peer Reputation: Individuals can assign a bounty to build or confirm their reputation for education, previous employment, skills, certifications, achievements.
- Dubot is the AI engine that powers the TrustLogicsTM platform. A3C algorithm-based reinforcement learning, inspired by behaviorist psychology, consists of convolutional layers to process spatial dependencies, followed by an LSTM layer to process temporal dependencies, which will enable Dubot to analyze user behavior patterns.
- Dubot will enhance the delivery of more positive user behavior by eliminating inefficiencies, and accurately predicting future global trends.
- TrustLogics provide ISPs with the opportunity to not only obtain verification of background information – criminal, drug and work history– using TrustLogics tokens, but also obtain ratings and reviews of their work from Service Requestors.
- 2k+ telegram users, 9.3K+ followers on Facebook and 6.2K+ Twitter followers.
- TrustLogics recently won “Tech Startup of the Year” in the 16th Annual American Business Awards.
- 1 ratings on ICO bench.
- TrustLogics aims to transform the modern-day $428 billion  recruitment industry along with how ISPs are perceived. They want to be a one-stop solution for recruiters, active as well as passive jobseekers, and ISPs by providing a platform to:
- Request for Verification
- Build Reputation
- Access & Maintain Verified Data
- Referral Hiring
- “Numerous experienced teams, interesting business idea. But the whitepaper is too short with almost no numbers just schemes and words. No marketing, financials or business planning. Still not improved.” – Igor Karavaev (ico advisor and investor).
- “Good and well-formed experienced team. KYC verified, already has MVP and two partnerships. Product is good, vision is good. There is a huge market and competition also. But with experienced team I feel they will deliver the promise.”- Vladimir Nikitin (ADVISOR | CONSULTANT | EXCHANGES Listing)
- “In my opinion, I love that you are using Hyperledger, and your project I think makes sense. My only concern is of course bad data, but this could be sorted out by AI in some ways. There are tons of data companies in the USA, where people use this service to buy generic data where the buyer thinks the data is accurate but it’s not. In fact, the buyer of the data doesn’t read the terms of service agreement where it says, “this data may not be accurate”. So maybe I overlooked this in the white paper, but how do you plan on preventing garbage data?” – Michael Williamson (Blockchain Consultant, MBA, LSSGB, Former USA Financial Advisor, Insurance Agent)
Pre – Sale Price 1 TLT = 0.052 USD
Price in ICO 1 TLT = $0.08 USD
Country Cayman Islands
Whitelist/KYC KYC & Whitelist
Restricted Areas USA, Cayman Islands
Pre-Sale 20th July – 20th Aug 2018
Public- Sale 1st Sep – 25th Sep 2018
Tokens for Sale: 234,973,535
Soft Cap $2,000,000
Hard Cap $16,000,000
Total Token Supply 427,224,610
Token Supply Breakdown Token Distribution – 55%
Founder, Team & Advisors – 24%
Partnership – 10%
Early App Users – 8%
Bounty and Referral – 3%
Bonus Pre-ICO 1 – 35% Discount