- Snapparazzi is a revolutionary, decentralized independent media sharing & advertising platform, utilizing blockchain technology and offering everyone SnapCoin rewards.
- Snapparazzi is launching an innovative auction system whereby we will invite news entities or any interested parties to bid for our breaking news footage and raise the best price attainable for your media, which in turn fairly reflects the rewards our users earn.
- The latest Geolocation technology allows them directly involve our ‘reporters’ around the globe by sending breaking news alerts to inform those close to the scene that a video opportunity has arisen.
(( Hi, sorry to interrupt you. We hope your finding this review informative. We invite you to join in developing a crowd sourced review about this project. Please use the MORE REVIEWS button for info on other projects and the link above to create an account and post your comments about this Project Review. ))
- Snapparazzi permanently solves the problem of incomplete media coverage. With over 2.3 billion smartphones in the world in 2017, every user can potentially become a unique and unrivaled source of exclusive footage or photos of newsworthy events.
- When an event of political, social or entertainment value occurs randomly somewhere in the world, a TV or news crew is not always there to capture it. However, anyone with a smartphone and the Snapparazzi App can record it and earn money by selling it for broadcast to a willing buyer – be it a local news station, a global media giant, or an online news outlet.
- MVP to be released on the 14th September 2018.
- Potential partnerships are currently under discussion.
- Viewing in the U.S. and U.K. has declined by 3%-4% per year on average since 2012. Consumer demographics also play a role, with younger generations opting more consistently for online content as a source of information and entertainment. American millennial prefer YouTube over traditional TV at a ratio of 2 to 1, and 52% of them get their news online compared to only 23% via TV.
- The amount of video content consumed by medium is also shifting rapidly. The average time spent watching video by U.S. adults is expected to remain almost unchanged between 2015 and 2019. Nevertheless, video content viewed via digital video devices(smartphones/computers) is expected to grow from 1:01 to 1:26, eroding the share held by TV
- As TV ad spending remains stagnant, mainstream media companies are actively trying to cut costs and overheads to remain competitive. This includes reducing the number of TV journalists and reporters employed. Major national and international TV news companies, including ESPN, Vice News, CNN, Viacom, Univision and Disney have all announced the lay of news anchors, broadcast journalists and correspondents in the last 12 months. The end situation is that an increasing demand for video is not being met by traditional outlets, leaving the market looking for new sources of valuable content.
- YouTube proposes itself as a platform for video monetization. An estimated 50 million people are actively creating content on YouTube. However, 99% of YouTube content providers earn less than $100 monthly for their activity. The reality is that at least 1 million views are needed for a video generate $2,000 for the uploading party. The distribution of revenues for content creators is also increasingly uneven, with the top 3% of YouTubers receiving 90% of all views and earning 90% of ad revenues
- By 2020, digital ad spending is expected to reach $273.8 billion, almost 50% higher than that of TV’s $191.4 billion. Of this $273.8 billion, video advertising will represent $43.2 billion, or 15.8% of the total:
- Mobile video is expected to account for over 75% of all mobile data traffic by 2020. U.S. online video advertising spending has grown from 1.5% of total online advertising spending and 0.5% of TV advertising spending in 2007, to 5.5% and 11% respectively in 2013
- Youtube dominates the online video sector in terms of audience size. An estimate more than 1 billion hours of videos are seen daily, with YouTube’s audience forecasted to grow from 1.35 billion people in 2016 to 1.86 billion by 2021
- The image and video messaging app, founded in 2011, continues to report strong user and revenue growth. Snapchat reports its users watch 10 billion videos per day and over 60% of U.S. 13- to 38-year-olds are app users. Snapchat video ads capture over 2x more visual attention than Facebook video ads, over 1.5X that of Instagram ads, and 1.3X that of YouTube ads. SnapChat’s popularity has resulted in very rapid growth in revenues, which are expected to increase by 90% in 2018
- Approximately 500 million people regularly watch videos via Facebook and its subsidiary Instagram. Approximately 100 million hours of video are seen each day, for a total of 8 billion daily video views. CEO Mark Zuckerberg has made clear his intention to transform Facebook into a video-first platform and that the Facebook app will be “all video” by 2021. Facebook’s video advertising revenues have grown significantly and are expected to reach $9.6 billion by 2021
- Instagram, Facebook’s 100% owned imaging app, also remains a strong presence in online video content. An estimated 800 million people are active monthly users; representing 32% of all internet users globally. Instagram is expected to generate about $5 billion in mobile advertising sales in 2018, up from only $600 million in 2015.
- Instant Content Monetization – Take photos and videos of unique events that you are witnessing during your daily routine. Use the Snapparazzi app to sell them to local and global media outlets, getting paid immediately for your efforts.
- Higher Quality Content – Snapparazzi is everywhere, because smartphones are everywhere. No limits as to what and when an event of social, political or entertainment value can occur.
- Cheaper Content -With Snapparazzi, you can virtually have an army of hundreds of millions of potential reporters – working for you in 200+ countries around the world, 24/7. Never again miss the chance of being the first media outlet to report on events of local, national or even global importance. Buy directly the content that interests you on the Snapparazzi app, directly from the persons who have created it. It’s direct, is quick and it’s safe – you know exactly how much you are willing to pay, without copyright or content ownership issues of any kind. The Snapparazzi app guarantees the seamless execution of every transaction via it’s Blockchain-based token and Ethereum-based Smart Contracts. And, with Snapparazzi’s subscription plans, you can make your content sourcing even more price-effective.
- Snapparazzi generates profits from these sources:
- Commission fees (18%) on all content auction transactions on the platform
- Advertising revenue (18%) from companies placing targeted advertisements.
- For every equivalent of $1 that is received through advertisement revenue, it will be distributed, $0.60 to the content creators, $0.20 to the content viewers opting to watch adverts, $0.02 to the Moderator fund and $0.18 to Snapparazzi. Each category of user stands to gain unique benefits from using the Snapparazzi app:
- If You Are A Breaking News Reporter:
- You will earn SnapCoin when you sell your breaking news video or photos. This will be done via the auction system.
- You can offer potential buyers a ‘buy-it-now’ price at the time the auction commences.
- You will earn 80% of the revenues generated by content sales, with the remaining 20% going to Snapparazzi
- If You Are A Content Creator:
- As a content creator you will also earn SnapCoin when your uploaded video is watched by users selecting to view with the advertisement option.
- You will receive a pro-rata reward based upon a 60% share of the advertising revenue paid by the advertiser to Snapparazzi.
- If You Are A Moderator :
- As the screening of content involves an element of human moderation, any Snapparazzi user can be a potential moderator and can therefore earn SnapCoin
- When a video or photo is uploaded, before it can be viewed on the Snapparazzi platform, you will moderate it and validate its contents.
- For your moderation work you will be rewarded with SnapCoin.
- A ranking system will be established to reward the best moderators – the higher your moderator ranking, the more bonus SnapCoin you will receive.
- Active moderators will receive a pro-rata reward, based upon a 2% share of the advertising revenue paid by the advertiser to Snapparazzi.
- If You Are A Viewer:
- When you watch video content on the Snapparazzi platform, you will be rewarded with SnapCoin, when you choose to watch a video which includes advertisements
- You will receive a pro-rata reward based upon a 20% share of the advertising revenue paid by the advertiser to Snapparazzi.
- 18k followers on Facebook, 22k Twitter followers and 85k Telegram members.
- 8 ratings on ICO bench.
- Snapparazzi App released to the public via the App store and Play store.
- Opening strategic offices in Europe/USA/Asia. Strategic partnership with media companies in Q1 of 2019.
- Release beta of live broadcasting features in Q2 of 2019.
- “What I’m concerned is that unnecessarily extreme and persistent information excites the audience with some degenerative thinking as everyone becomes a news publisher and transcends censorship is that in point. Whether the video is actually selected or not is a different problem, if there is a possibility of getting a reward, a person takes a risk. And would not it be that more people will get hurt? Hard caps are too expensive.
There is no MVP, it is a mystery whether the team will work”. Nozomu Nakazato (ICO consultant).
- “Team – some good experience and education, would like to see more leadership experience at C-suite or through advisors. Good blockchain development experience onboard. CFO doesn’t list project on LinkedIn. Vision – get paid for the content you’d send in free to CNN or BBC News. Simple concept, well explained. Needs more detail regarding the spending of funds raised (fixed/variable costs etc). Concept relies on advertisers coming onboard from day 1, so potential weakness in token appreciation potential. There’s a nagging feeling I get with this concept, however. Any accident or emergency nowadays is surrounded by statuesque gawpers filming the event for reasons I cannot figure out, instead of maybe helping or calling emergency services. If this is monetized, it will exacerbate the situation to levels unknown. This is just my opinion, but it does influence my opinion due to the potential social externality this project may promote. Product – no MVP until 14th Sept. 1 until I see it in action. Good luck to the team in the implementation of this project”. Paul Cliffe (ICO advisor| Crypto-asset and ICO investor| Libertarian| CEO of Block Venture Project)
Pre – Sale Price 1 SNPC = 0.135 USD
Price in ICO 1 SNPC = 0.18 USD
Restricted Areas USA, North Korea, China
Pre-Sale 14th Sep,2018 – 24th Sep,2018
Public- Sale 1st Oct,2018 – 29th Oct,2018
Tokens for Sale: 511,000,000
Soft Cap 10,000,000 USD
Hard Cap 59,000,000 USD
Total Token Supply 730,000,000
Token Supply Breakdown 70% ICO
Bonus Pre ICO 25%