- ServAdvisor – is unique platform that is secure, smart and easy-to-use, and completely disrupting the way we consume services today.
- It is a worldwide first decentralized services recommendation platform based on unique customer specific preferences.
(( Hi, sorry to interrupt you. We hope your finding this review informative. We invite you to join in developing a crowd sourced review about this project. Please use the MORE REVIEWS button for info on other projects and the link above to create an account and post your comments about this Project Review. ))
- ServAdvisor utilizes Augmented Reality (AR), Artificial Intelligence (AI), Smart Contracts and Original Token, creating a revolutionary token-based economy connecting service consumers and retailers\ service providers into one eco-system.
- They are going to release alpha version in the 4th Quarter of 2018. The demo app will be available on google play and App store.
- They have not yet announced the list of partners. We have checked with their telegram and facebook group and emailed also but they did not reply.
- Service consumers around the world will be rewarded for sharing accurate information and high-quality reviews about consumed services whereas retailers\ service providers will have a direct access to potential consumers, literary standing at their doors.
- Users will be rewarded for contributing their quality content and information to the App, even receiving part of the advertising fee from retailers\ service providers and will be able to use the money they earn from their contributions to consume other services or even to transfer to fiat money.
- ServAdvisor is a marketing and consumer engagement platform that enables participating brands to incentivize consumers who check their info via App.
- In modern world retailers\ service providers can entice users to leave reviews by interacting with them in comments sections, on social media or on blogs.
- The global augmented reality market is set to reach a CAGR of over 65% between 2017 and 2021.
- This year, companies such as Facebook, Apple and Google are all expected to launch augmented reality apps. This is likely to drive the AR market for mobile devices to reach 78% by 2021.
- In the context of ServAdvisor App, the goal of mobile AR is to help potential service consumers get informed about live and up-to date service offering in the local surrounding.
- Unlike public pages, incentivized users are more likely to provide an unbiased look at the experience without allowing only negative feedback to muddy the waters.
- Award motivated users are more likely to write a review as soon as the service was consumed, thus significantly increasing the number of total unique personalized reviews.
- Dissatisfaction is the only motivation for many service consumers. At the same time, most of satisfied service consumers are not personally motivated to place a review. As a result, many retailers\ service providers have lower review scores than their real quality of service.
- They are utilizing AI to help optimize service offering based on user preferences and previous experience. ServAdvisor analyzes user ratings, view history, likes, pins, search history, follows, followers and other actions of each user within the app to match their service preferences with the most appropriate offering.
- ServAdvisor App shall provide direct to consumer communication that enables retailers\ service providers to deliver messages to their consumers right at the time when they are literally standing at the door.
- ServAdvisor App comprises of the following main components:
- Augmented Reality with GPS tracking,
- Artificial Intelligence to optimize users preferences,
- Tap to scan etc.
- The ServAdvisor app gathers information on over 100 million retailers\ service providers around the world, with contributions and ratings from existing review providers adding the element in augmented reality for better interaction and engagement with real-time user environments.
- The ServAdvisor app uses your phone’s camera viewfinder to spot nearby retailers\ service providers and shows what is around you. For e.g. restaurants, bars, café, shopping mall, bakery, night club etc.
- The list of features introduced in Alpha version shall include:
- Several views – conveniently switches from Camera view to Map view to list view without any tap of button,
- Single click accesses to call
- ServAdvisor ratings
- Place photos
- Service provider type grouping etc.
- Add review and new places
- Feature set for Beta version shall include:
- User status levels, Friends,
- Multi-cryptocurrency wallet to hold ServCoin tokens
- Freeze view lets you pause your view and study your options without having to keep your phone pointed at the target
- ServAdvisor app is able to display the rectangular pins showcasing retailers\ service providers ratings.
- The device gyroscope can be used to determine how quickly a user is currently rotating their phone or tablet. A common complaint with augmented reality apps is that the pins onscreen move around very frequently and are overly sensitive to device movement.
- For AI model training and the optimization of stochastic parameters of models, they develop special adaptive Generic Algorithm (GA) involving the idea of randomness when performing a search.
- Following are the essential features of GA:
- Generic algorithms use a population of points to perform a search, not just a single point on the parameter space,
- Generic algorithms are probabilistic in nature, not deterministic,
- Generic algorithms use only the current measure of ”’goodness” to guide themselves to the optimal solution.
- A decentralized network of peers host rule sets (i.e. ServAdvisor smart contracts) to verify proposed transactions on a smart contract. The contracts can be used to define the manner in which various parties interact in a trustless, permission less manner.
- For travellers it is not always possible to stay online due to roaming restrictions and high pricing. To eliminate this problem, they plan to implement Wi-Fi password sharing feature that will allow:
- Share the password from any Wi-Fi network with other people
- Get incentive in ServCoins for each shared password
- Get passwords from the app via either Wi-Fi or 4G\3G\GPRS channels
- Displaying all networks that you have shared.
- Users will be rewarded for contributing their quality content and information to the App, even receiving part of the advertising fee from restaurants, and will be able to use the money they earn from their contributions to consume other services or even to transfer to fiat money.
- ServAdvisor App users will be incentivized by retailers\ service providers to participate in certain actions by being rewarded with ServCoins.
- The App users will progress through three tiers of status – User, Expert and Pro.
- ServAdvisor is both a unicast and multicast communication platform for retailers\ service providers to program and automate messages to reach consumers at a granular level.
- It’s useful to retailer/service providers in following ways:
- Direct communication to customer,
- Express gratitude for your precious customer,
- Targeted, personalized marketing,
- Social media integration. etc.
- ServCoin shall be used within the decentralized platform to reward service consumers who post high quality reviews and photos, add new providers, update business information, edit, add or translate relevant information, watch advertisement and more.
- ServCoins can be used to incentivize customers to engage, take actions, or simply integrate ServCoin as part of an in-built loyalty program.
- 241 telegram users, only 11 followers on Facebook and 4 Twitter followers (The numbers are not very impressive).
- 3.4 ratings on ICO bench. They have not updated the ICO bench ratings on their official website.
- They are not very active on You Tube, only 1 subscriber and 116 views for their official Video.
- ServAdvisor aims to create a real time constantly updated and maintained worldwide platform of trustworthy, accurate, and helpful retailers\ service providers information and recommendations.
Pre – Sale Price 1 ETH = 65 000 SRV
Price in ICO Stage 1: 1 ETH = 60 000 SRV – 20%(Bonus)
Stage 2: 1 ETH = 57 500 SRV – 15%(Bonus)
Stage 3: 1 ETH = 50 000 SRV – No Bonus
Whitelist/KYC KYC & Whitelist
Restricted Areas None
Pre – Sale 10th Sep – 10th Oct 2018
Public-Sale 12th Nov – 12th Dec 2018
Tokens for Sale: 1,690,000,000 SRV
Soft Cap 3000 ETH
Hard Cap 30,000 ETH
Total Token Supply 2,000,000,000 SRV
Token Supply Breakdown Crowd Sale – 84.5%
ServAdvisor Pool (Reserve) – 15.5%
Bonus Pre Sale – 30%
Stage 1 – 20%
Stage 2 – 10%