- Sentigraph is a platform that provides predictive insights aimed at improving future events based on emotion data obtained by analyzing users’ reactions in a given event leveraging Artificial Intelligence and blockchain.
(( Hi, sorry to interrupt you. We hope your finding this review informative. We invite you to join in developing a crowd sourced review about this project. Please use the MORE REVIEWS button for info on other projects and the link above to create an account and post your comments about this Project Review. ))
- A sentigraph user uses EMOT tokens to compute the Graph Index (GI), which represents the sentiment value of a particular hashtag.
- They are also working on the Emotion Volatility Prediction (EVP), which is a “game” that incentivizes participants to predict the sentiment direction of twitter hashtags. This is akin to a Hashtag Binary Options, which is based on the GI.
- The project already has a ready-made simulator for the Graph Index computation http://dapp.sentigraph.io/
- Sentigraph is a decentralized platform that informs its users about the sustainability of present and future events, initiatives, programs and projects based on emotion data obtained from sentiment analysis or opinion mining within a social or crowd network by leveraging Artificial Intelligence (IBM Watson), Blockchain (Ethereum), and Interplanetary File System (IPFS)
- Twitter has been selected as the first and suitable use case, majorly due to the size of its rapidly growing user-base. Tweets associated with hashtags can be analyzed by IBM’s Watson and further run through a Smart Contract
- Sentigraph is the first platform to add tokenized values to Twitter hashtags using EMOT (the official utility token of Sentigraph) by offering the Emotion Volatility Prediction (EVP) platform that incentivizes participants to predict the sentiment direction of twitter hashtags through a gamified experience.
- The problem lies in how to identify, extract, quantify and evaluate the sentimental value of a community through their interactions with various forms of media to accurately predict the appropriate level of favorability or disapproval toward a current and future event.
- The Hashtag Idea: Useful resource and handle for communities of interest to keep track of an event and/or a project scheduled to hold sometime in the future. Hashtags have also been used to foster highly esteemed movements that eventually gained massive traction over time through tweets
- Predictive Insights : Helps us understand users’ thoughts and moods about any topic/event by detecting trends, behavior anomalies and a rage of correlations, so that appropriate actions can be taken to address any potential problem in advance
- Watson Tone Analyzer : Watson tone analyzer can tell if that piece of content is really as angry, assertive, happy or sad as generally expected.
- Sentigraph’s “gi” provides a solution for users to determine the sentimental value of the community associated with a specific event or topic. This allows users to accurately predict the level of success or acceptance, and effectively take preventive measures or make well-informed decisions with regard to current and future events
- IPFS: IPFS provides a high throughput content-addressed block storage model, with content addressed hyperlinks.
- Blockchain: blockchain technology has two major properties – it is highly transparent and incorruptible
- Target User (Persona): Includes any individual or organization interested in finding out the “gi” of a certain event (also a hashtag), based on community sentiments towards that event.
- The Platform : It features a gauge and chart system that act as sentiment-based indicators for organizations and individuals that want to properly align their decisions and products/ services to the needs of their target community/customers from the computed Graph Index (gi) value
- Alpha version: Firstly alpha version of Sentigraph that allows users to input any Twitter hashtag and successfully obtain a Graph Index (gi) for that hashtag through the Gauge user interface to forecast the sustainability of its associated event. Secondly, the platform features an Emotion Volatility Prediction game (EVP) for players to predict the sentiment direction of listed hashtags.
- Sentigraphs Ecosystem
Token: EMOT, is the official token for Sentigraph. It is an ERC-20 token. The total supply is 1, 000, 000, 000 (1 billion) tokens generated (not minable)
- Cases that will place Sentigraph as a leader in opinion mining include; but are not limited to the following:
- Retail Audience Sentiment Analysis: Sentigraph’s platform could track conversations in real-time, quantify positive and negative feedback levels and provide holistic analysis to the team
- Customer Service Analysis This use case is especially important for B2C organizations such as hotels and restaurants that are subject to user reviews on platforms like Yelp.
- Messaging Sentiment This use case is related to businesses that use SMS as communication channels.
- Criminal Sentiment Social networking services have the hidden potential to reveal valuable insights when opinion mining is applied to unstructured data.
- Security Context Sentiment: Analysing public sentiment about other future events, such as civil rights demonstrations or parades, may provide valuable information to relevant users like law enforcements and store owners by estimating the expected level of disruption and disorder (peaceful to violent) that could occur
- 5K telegram users, 0.2K followers on Facebook and 4K Twitter followers.
- Negligible presence on Youtube (8 Subscribers)
- 4.5 ratings – ICO bench and 4.4 Benchy.
- Sentigraph will scale beyond Twitter and incorporate various social networks (e.g. Instagram, Facebook etc.), news media, sports betting, national security, equity markets, politics, transportation, crime prediction/prevention, gene expression research, and various other use cases.
- Establishing and Launching Sentigraph University- For further research on sentiments, predictive insights, and how to positively impact the social environment and global economy.
- Explore crime prediction via sentiment data analysis, national security, genetic sentiment analysis – cancer research, IOT- Sentiment based devices and wearables.
- “Strong project!”- Rick Tapia Blockchain Advisor and Consultant.
Pre – Sale Price 1 ETH = 33,600 EMOT
Price in ICO 1 ETH = 28,000 EMOT
Country Cayman Islands
Whitelist/KYC KYC & Whitelist
Restricted Areas USA, Canada, China, North Korea, Singapore
Pre ICO dates 7th July 2018 – 7th Aug 2018
ICO dates 31st Aug 2018- 1st Oct 2018
Tokens for Sale: 600,000,000
Soft Cap 5,000,000 USD
Hard Cap 10,000,000 USD
Total Token Supply 1, 000, 000, 000
Token Supply Breakdown 60% Public
5% Growth Initiatives
2% Marketing/PR Team
2% Advisors & Bounty Hunters
Bonus Presale: 20% Bonus.