- Digital currencies are volatile, unpredictable, and easily lost. Once our valuable stakes in digital assets are gone, they cannot ever be retrieved regardless of reasons.
- Safe Haven provides a safe, secure, and transparent means for one’s digital assets to be inherited by anyone they choose, at any time they choose, while remaining in full control of their investment.
- This ecosystem has become robust because of a Trust Alliance Program, TFC Share Distribution Key, and Escrow Protocol.
(( Hi, sorry to interrupt you. We hope your finding this review informative. We invite you to join in developing a crowd sourced review about this project. Please use the MORE REVIEWS button for info on other projects and the link above to create an account and post your comments about this Project Review. ))
- Safe Haven is the platform that’ll be used for securing all your digital seeds, passphrases, and private keys in such a way that’ll give peace of mind to the investors and their relatives.
- They are still working on MVP and will be out soon.
- Digital assets are prone to loss; either by error or death, but that does not mean one has to bear all of the risks if he or she wishes to share in the profits.
- The Safe Haven Digital Asset (SHA DA), was built to protect one’s digital legacy and ensure one’s family has access to his or her assets, when necessary. The SHA DA is the only truly secure and 100% inheritable digital asset to date.
- Their protocol distributes the shares in a way where the investor keeps (at all costs) the power over his assets. On the unfortunate day that he/she should pass away, a registered member of the Trust Alliance Platform (notary) can retrieve the remaining share on the blockchain to pass the contributor’s legacy down to his/her children or stakeholders.
- The sudden loss of a shareholder could be a problem in order to retrieve the complete passphrase. For this problem, they are going to use the key escrow, which allows a third party “under certain conditions” to access these shares.
- In cryptography, a secret sharing scheme is a method for distributing a secret amongst a group of participants, each of which is allocated a share of the secret. The secret can only be reconstructed when the shares are combined. Individual shares are of no use on their own. In a secret sharing scheme there is one dealer and more players.
- The Family Circle is a conglomerate of members belonging to a group; this group can include family members, a company’s group of stakeholders of trust, or simply a circle of friends.
- They’ll have a dealer (the person that wants to protect his legacy) and n players (his children and the validator [notaries]). The dealer gives a secret to the players, but only when specific conditions are fulfilled.
- The TAN (Trust Alliance Network) is an autonomous social networking hub for blockchain-related legal affairs.
- The goal is to connect lawyers and notaries that specialize in cryptocurrencies to crypto investors and enthusiasts. The TAN will become a hub for legal related blockchain information, articles, laws, etc.
- The TAN will be world’s first legal reference for distributed ledger/blockchain applications, users, and companies.
- Blockchain law-related articles will be published on the platform, so the average contributor can stay informed. The TAN will be updated with legal, blockchain-related articles. The subject of these articles can range anywhere from taxes to simple regulations. The TAN will contain a profile page from each subscribed legal entity.
- In the TAN, Legal entities will be able to subscribe in order to sell their services to their customers. Every legal entity will have a page describing their expertise and services (prices/hours/location).
- Users will be able to view legal entities’ profiles and use their services to safeguard their legacy through one of Safe Haven’s protection plans. Users will also be able to consult the TAN for free.
- Safe Haven is service committed to making digital assets inheritable; they offer digital inheritance services that are completely decentralized on the blockchain with the TAN involvement. This means Safe Haven will integrate the TAN into its platform.
- They created 4 different protection plans to serve the needs of various stakeholders.
- The Family Circle Plan (TFC): The Family Circle plan is for those who want- on the day they pass away, their children to be able to access their assets. The possibilities are almost endless; shares can be divided in flexible way, while safekeeping the secret in a secure and a transparent manner.
- The Business Continuity plan (BCP): The Business Continuity plan is quite similar to the TFC. The main difference is that they speak about stakeholders instead of children and that the validation process is different in terms of share unlocking.
- The Investment Circle: The Investment Circle is for those willing to create a fund amongst friends, family members, or business stakeholders.
- Safe Haven Vault: With Safe Haven’s Vault, users have the possibility to protect any digital asset (crypto keys/seeds/passwords) on their blockchain.
- SafeHaven Protection plans without third party involvement:
- 15 K + telegram users, 7.6K followers on Facebook and 9.8K Twitter followers.
- They have got 587 subscribers for their YouTube channel and 1.4K views for their official video.
- 4.2 ratings – ICO bench and 4.3 – Ico Tokennews.
- Their long-term goal is to improve digital inheritances of all assets not only cryptocurrencies.
- “I agree. This is probably the most useful ICO I have come across in months. I myself have been wanting this service. Briliant. Full marks just for doing it.” – Richard Kastelein (ICO Advisor, 40+ ICOs, Editor-at-Large Blockchain News, partner Blockchain Partners, founder Cryptoassets Design Group).
- “Motivated team with a clear vision and an original concept. Digital inheritance around cryptocurrency is not something i saw before, and after thinking about it, it is actually very interesting to have. Nice implementation of the blockchain.” – Stephan De Haes (ICO Advisor, Community leader and COO/Co-founder Krypt.ly)
- “Love the idea and the team looks very solid. It’s still early though and while they’re already raising funds, I couldn’t find any kind of prototype yet – but I believe they’re able to implement properly.”- Alexei Strasser (Serial Entrepreneur | Growth Hacking ICOs & Blockchain Services| Advisory)
Pre – Sale Price It’s Over, Private sale is going on with min 20 ETH investment.
Price in ICO 1 ETH = 1,500 SHA
Whitelist/KYC KYC & Whitelist
Restricted Areas None
Pre – Sale N/A
Public-Sale 30th June – 30th July 2018
Tokens for Sale: 51,000,000
Soft Cap 3000 ETH
Hard Cap 25000000 USD
Total Token Supply 85,000,000
Token Supply Breakdown Pre- ICO Sale – 31%
ICO Sale -23%
Founders – 18%
Advisors – 7%
Pre – Sale – 6%
Community & Bounty – 3%