- Pearl Pay is a FinTech company that helps small banks, financial institutions and MSMEs (Micro, Small and Medium Enterprises) to offer secured mainstream & innovative banking services.
(( Hi, sorry to interrupt you. We hope your finding this review informative. We invite you to join in developing a crowd sourced review about this project. Please use the MORE REVIEWS button for info on other projects and the link above to create an account and post your comments about this Project Review. ))
- Pearl Pay is a Virtual Money Logistics System (VMLS) which provides a comprehensive “Mobile Payment and Money Transfer Platform as a Service” appropriately designed, of world-class quality, relevant for actual use and beneficial to the financial inclusion target market.
- Pearl Pay will allow rural banks to launch their own virtual prepaid mobile wallet as fast as 30 days.
- More than just a virtual prepaid mobile wallet, Pearl Pay is a platform into which an extensive range of third-party services will be integrated including domestic/international money remittance, cryptocurrency exchange, and innovative payment solutions.
- It will empower rural banks, OFW (Overseas Filipino Workers) and MSMEs (Micro, Small and Medium Enterprises).
- MATCHMOVE WALLET OS:
- MatchMove enables companies to offer a fully branded secure mobile wallet solution, increasing revenue and user engagement. MatchMove Wallet OS™ is built with the vision of strengthening financial inclusion through enabling its Spend, Send, lend™ capabilities across developed and developing markets.
- MatchMove Wallet OS enables any company to easily offer their customers a fully branded, secure mobile wallet solution that includes P2P transfer, Cross-Border Money Transfers, Top Up channels, Virtual Payment Cards, Loyalty Points & Rewards, Promotions & Offers amongst many other features. Wallet OS fully customizable platforms are cloud-based and PCI-DSS compliant.
- KOMODO PLATFORM
- They offer white-label services, a structure for decentralized applications, and different plug and play solutions for both businesses and developers. The platform boasts an array of features that range from security and privacy to scalability.
- Partnering with Komodo will allow Pearl Pay to raise funds through dICO (Decentralized Initial Coin Offering) and springboard the product development of its blockchain-based products.
- CREO PLATFORM
- Creo is an online business solution platform that helps MSMEs (Micro, Small and Medium Enterprises) to have an online presence and thrive in the digital economy by providing an online marketplace to retailers and booking reservation platform for service-oriented businesses such as salon, spa, and restaurant in just a few clicks.
- Through a partnership with Pearl Pay, it empowers the MSMEs to accept electronic payments.
- Pearl Pay Pera Express Strategic Outlet (PESO) is an innovative product designed to transform micro, small and medium enterprises with existing stores like the sari-sari store (neighborhood sundry store), pawnshop, barber shop, pharmacy, gasoline station and other similar types of businesses to become a money remittance agent.
- Pearl Pay Remit is a mobile wallet app designed for the millions of Overseas Filipino Workers (OFW) that will allow them to send money to the Philippines in just minutes and at a fraction of a cost of a traditional bank wire transfer.
- 6K+ telegram users, 5.7K+ followers on Facebook and 5.8K+ Twitter followers.
- There are 1.3K Subscribers for their official YouTube channel and 1.5K views for their official Video.
- 5 ratings on ICO bench.
- Using the latest technology, Pearl Pay will allow rural banks to launch their own virtual prepaid mobile wallet as fast as 30 days.
- Pearl Pay will be expanding its international remittance services to Hong Kong, Singapore, Japan, Middle East and the United States of America in the coming years. They aim to transform the Philippines from texting and selfie capital of the world to mobile wallet payment capital of the world!
- They also want to turn around the E-Money and cash transactions ratio, save time and money on sending domestic and OFW money remittances.
- Conceptually great idea to help the underbanked. I feel the vision is limited to one country and should be considering a wider global offering. Core Founders look good but overall team lacks the crypto developers and strength that would give me confidence they can deliver. Token model is not selling enough to the public, has too much saved for the team and practically nothing for advisors and bounties which I believe creates some limitations in how the ICO will perform. Overall the idea looks great but without an MVP (couldn’t find one) then I must score this lower and will revise should an MVP come out to try! – Steve Good (Digital Strategist | Cryptocurrency Expert & ICO Advisor | The Coin Chat (podcast & YouTuber) | Keynote Speaker (Microsoft))
Pre – Sale Price 1 PRLPAY = 0.2 USD
Price in ICO 1 PRLPAY = 0.2 USD
Restricted Areas China
Pre-Sale 10th July 2018 – 30th Aug 2018
Public- Sale 1st Sept 2018 – 30th Oct 2018
Tokens for Sale: 175,000,000
Soft Cap 25,000,000 PRLPAY
Hard Cap 175,000,000 PRLPAY
Total Token Supply 500,000,000 PRLPAY
Token Supply Breakdown Private, Pre and Crowd Sale – 35%
Reserved Liquidity for Pearl Pay Exchange Ecosystem – 30%
Team Allocation – 20%
Strategic Partners/ Institutional Buyers -13.5%
Bounty & Advisors – 1.5%
Bonus 20% Discount on Pre-sale.