- They are aiming to consolidate supply and demand channels and off‑er a non-perishable reputation to every market participant.
- Initially their tools will help to overcome most of existing problems in the talent-booker relationship: comprehensive search for talents / gigs, reputation tracing, and convenient presentation tools for both sides.
(( Hi, sorry to interrupt you. We hope your finding this review informative. We invite you to join in developing a crowd sourced review about this project. Please use the MORE REVIEWS button for info on other projects and the link above to create an account and post your comments about this Project Review. ))
- They are going to setup an ecosystem market place for talents to exchange / sell / rent their gear & equipment as well as reputation-based partnership programs with brands to advertise their product and services with high-reputation platform participants.
- People are creative by nature and they want to simplify monetization of their hobbies and skills with help of this project.
- They haven’t launched MVP yet, but they are on the final stage of completion.
- One of the fundamental features of the project is that it will be the medium for new jobs in the creative industry and give some meaning to the participants’ life.
- With help of blockchain technology they are going to create reputational module, so that any market activity can be consolidated and traced.
- They are going to create ecosystem economy that will allow us not only to attract more participants, but also spread sources of income.
- The majority of talents operating in the entertainment industry are freelance based, since each new project generally has new requirements. Thus, it takes time and e‑ort to establish new work relations – locate certain talents, discuss and confirm job conditions, make sure that they will do what is requested, secure their working conditions, manage payment, and so on.
- There are the following problems existing within talent-booker relations:
- Spreading job info is resource consuming and it is difficult to find decent talents.
- Tracking all talents and bookers blacklist is difficult since there is no unified database for that.
- Collecting and presenting casting info is time-consuming. The final client often goes for talents with just better presentation materials instead of taking that are the best fit.
- As insiders in the industry they can determine and develop simple solutions for both bookers and talents, such as easy-to-use booking system, appealing talent profiles, time-management tools, talent catalogs for final clients, and more.
- They will consolidate existing market onto one platform, so that the search for talents and jobs will be extremely simplified.
- They are going to focus on Asia/ Local market first:
- Shanghai – Testing platform with local foreign talents, adjusting the business model & interface. Implementing new features.
- China – spreading the platform to foreign talents across China. Partnerships with casting and talents agencies. Develop localized version with feature.
- Korea – Enter the market with help of foreign talents and Chinese talents. Partnership with casting and talents agencies. Localize for Korean talents.
- Talents with high reputation can get a discount from their partner brands.
- Internal marketplace is enabled for talents to exchange, sell buy, rent out their gear, equipment, costumes, and else. Fans that follow the rising stars can easily purchase items of adorance.
- A friendly user interface and an intuitive UX/UI will allow the participants of MDL.life platform to use all the benefits of blockchain technology and cryptocurrency without the need for IT skills.
- Ethereum is trying to put the entire world into one database; but for them as a startup it’s important to make sure that technologies they’re using are solid and well tested. As it was very well put on skycoin’s github, Skycoin improves on Bitcoin in too many ways to be addressed here, for an instance, there is no mining required so the transactions are fast and free.
- MDL Talent Hub will have Token Hours enabled via Skycoin technology.Basically they are derivatives of tokens and work in the way that each hour a holder of 1 MDL Token earns 1 MDL Token Hour, for 10 MDL 10 MDL Token Hours per hour, and so on.
- To facilitate credibility of reputation MDL Talent Hub will make use of two modern technologies – blockchain and PIDS.
- Persistent Immutable Data Storage (PIDS) is a new way to keep information. The technology allows storage of data on devices of users instead of using centralized servers that are viable to attacks.
- Blockchain is a technology that can be understood as a continuously growing list of records, which is impossible to change since it is stored in a decentralized manner and encrypted.
- Pictures and photos of talents will be stored using PIDS and their hash-sums encoded into blockchain with a timestamp, so that anyone can be sure that the files are related to certain person and certain event!
- User Instruments:
- Profile: Each profile will be able to feature several portfolios, such as an actor, dancer, origami master, or other talent portfolio. Each of these portfolios will feature suficient presentation materials like comp cards, intro videos, and other media.
- Search will be available both for bookers and talents in terms that will make it easy to search for both jobs and freelance talents.
- Calendar: MDL has a nice idea of how to make one! All calendars will be linked to one database, so that bookers will be aware of talents schedules while talents will be aware of upcoming events.
- Booking system: MDL Talent Hub is going to create a universal booking tool that can be customized for certain special conditions.
- Compcard creator: They will make it easier for talents to make as well as to update a nice professional comp card using our comp card creator, which will be available and free for everyone.
- Application downloader: They will make it easier to submit materials for client review by automatically combining them into a pdf file with all relevant information and their reputation score displayed, leaving no place for cheating.
- To ensure credibility of talents, bookers, and other platform participants, all the activity on the platform as well as beyond it to some extent, is going to be traced and recorded.
- Each score triggers certain features on the MDL platform, for an instance, having a higher popularity score makes it possible to get higher discounts from brands, or with higher activity on the MDL platform it is possible to get bonus tokens, or for higher business trustworthiness you can get better deals and market exposure.
- MDL Talent Hub will utilize PIDS technologies (IPFS, CXO, etc), which will allow information to be stored in a distributed manner on users’ devices and miners, improving access, speed, and security of information.
- There are two promising technologies which they might utilize in the future: InterPlanetary File System (IPFS) and Skycoin (CXO).
- IPFS is already operating and all media materials from our blog are stored there, although mining has not yet been enabled.
- Skycoin, in turn, is a newly developing phenomenon, but is strongly backed by the IT community. Participants in the Skywire community will be able to set up their hardware or Skywire miners to power the MDL network, providing access for photos, videos, and all necessary metadata.
- 5.3K telegram users, 8.4K followers on Facebook and 4.1K Twitter followers.
- They are not very active on YouTube, only 86 subscribers and hardly any views for their videos.
- 4.3 ratings on ICO bench.
- They want to capture Asia and local market first and then develop into Europe, CIS and rest of the world. They will enter the market with help of foreign talents.
- Their Focus Points are:
- Building up and enhancing community and fans of the platform
- Collaborate with established producers and casting agencies
- Collaborate with brands to provide discounts for platform participants
- Organize contest for platform talents and rise new stars
- Establish livestreaming presence to highlight talents of the week & build their portfolio
- Organize local/global events to attract new talents to our platform & highlight local
- “Strong team and advisors, Interesting idea, KYC passed” – Vladimir Nikitin(ADVISOR | CONSULTANT | EXCHANGES Listing)
- “It seems that the team had absolutely nothing to do with the market, which now plans to work. Why do you need softcap $10 million for such a product?” – Ilya Anikin(Business strategy, investment deals, investor relations)
- “The team shows quite enough skills to get soon an MVP and get through the way to finish successfully the project. Vision and product are great, since art and entertainment are huge fields to contaminate with Blockchain” –Michele Zilocchi(Engineer, Business Developer and Crypto Expert)
Pre – Sale Price Over
Price in ICO $0.04 – $0.05
Whitelist/KYC KYC & Whitelist
Restricted Areas China, USA
Pre – Sale Over
Public-Sale 25th Aug – 25th Sep 2018
Tokens for Sale: 350 (Public Sale)
Soft Cap $8.2m
Hard Cap $15m
Total Token Supply 1,000,000,000
Token Supply Breakdown ITO – 40%
Meta-data mining for Skywire (time-locked) – 20%
Founders (time-locked) – 15%
In-platform rewards (time-locked) – 9%
Team & Advisors – 8.75%
Pre- ITO – 5%
Bounty – 2.25%
Bonus 40% for 15% of MDL (ITO supply)
30% for 5% of MDL (ITO supply)
20% for 20% of MDL (ITO supply)
10% for 10% of MDL (ITO supply)