- Game Protocol (GP), a first of a kind blockchain based gaming economy to enable people with different skills and resources to come together to create and experience new games on open GamyTech platorm.
(( Hi, sorry to interrupt you. We hope your finding this review informative. We invite you to join in developing a crowd sourced review about this project. Please use the MORE REVIEWS button for info on other projects and the link above to create an account and post your comments about this Project Review. ))
- GP economy provides low cost off chain payment channel via which anyone can pay anyone at fraction of the on-chain cost.
- It provides with cross marketing service, in which new game can be promoted by established games to reach their existing user base.
- Game Protocol is a revolutionary video game for developers and players. It is also a community of developers that assist each other and create their own games to sell in order to fund their projects.
- In the GP economy, they provide GameStarter, a smart contract based, fully automated crowdfunding system to help producers get most from their fundraising efforts.
- It provides a developer’s tool that contains specific utilities for real money competitive games. Developers can utilize these tools to quickly code a new game.
- Players can easily exchange between in-game currencies. Other benefits of the platform include a decentralized game store, where fans can play games that have been funded & developed and developer’s tools, so games can be developed easily.
- Game Protocol consists of 4 main components:
- Game Store: User can access the online game store that accepts cryptocurrencies.
- Developers Tools: Game Protocol provides their software development kit that anybody can use and develop their own games.
- GameStarter: Game developers are able to use Game Protocol crowdfunding platform to make the games.
- Community: Developers can work together to create the games.
- The Game Protocol Product:
- The Game Protocol environment expands on GamyTech’s initial focus on monetized mobile app development to create an entire ecosystem where gamers can access mobile apps developed directly for the platform and for developers to gain the tools needed to develop those games.
- Game Protocol provides a number of opportunities, almost all of which are geared directly at gamers or game developers.
- Providing a marketplace for mobile gamers that are also cryptocurrency disciples fulfilling a niche is one opportunity. Another is providing Game Protocol as a crowdfunding platform for developers looking to get a game of their own off the ground.
- Gamestarter is a one-stop crowdfunding platform for new game projects. By crowdfunding games on game starter, producers can create games in their own full vision, without bending to whims of publishers or dealing with bureaucracy that exists in their own full vision, without bending to whims of publishers or dealing with bureaucracy that exists in fiat based crowdfunding venture.
- CROSS MARKETING:
- CROSS MARKETING SERVICE enables an established game to promote new game. This type of marketing typically is very effective since the targeting users have already been exposed to established game.
- DEVELOPERS TOOL:
- It contains a set of utilities that developers can leverage to quickly build a new real money game.
- These tools are carefully designed to address common issues of real money games and they will greatly simplify a developer work.
- One sought after feature that their platform provides to game producers is a gateway to receive real money in their games.
- The main purpose of the wagering smart contract is to keep the tokens of the players during a game in a trusted third party. Before any game starts the player will have to give permission to the wagering contract to facilitate transactions on his behalf (allowance).
- 4K+ telegram users, 4.6K+ followers on Facebook and 4.2K Twitter followers.
- In the past 3 years, they raised over 3 million dollars and released 8 new games. Their games have been downloaded more than 4 million times. Their existing premium user has about 700K members and they collectively won about 27 million US dollars.
- They have got few subscribers for their official YouTube Channel and 1.7K views for the official video.
- 3 ratings on ICO bench.
- They plant to become the first open game platform where 1) players can enjoy a deluge of new titles to play with, and 2) game producers can create new games in their own full vision, without bending to the whims of publishers.
- “Design with high feasibility. The team seems to be experienced and necessary and sufficient. There are two kinds of tokens and it is slightly complicated, but users will soon get used to it. It is realistic that the USD 3 million swift cap is also available. In the Issuance detail, allocation to Company is relatively estimated as 20%. Furthermore, lockup is 25% per 6 months. I think that the team should keep locking up the team for at least one year in order to ensure the success of the project and stable attracting customers. I was concerned about the time it takes to load in the MVP demonstration. When marketing is done before the start of the game, this works very disadvantageously. I understand this is a demonstration. I will change the evaluation if there is a promising improvement.” – Nozomu Nakazato (ICO consultant)
- “The Games Industry is ripe for disruption. This ICO with its very credible team and proven experience in the games development industry makes for a cery compelling future of a 360 eco system for games creation, development and launch.” – Ismail Malik (Blockchain + Strategic ICO Advisory)
Pre-Sale 1 ETH = 1,800 GXT
Price in ICO 1 ETH = 1,500 GXT
Whitelist/KYC KYC & Whitelist
Restricted Areas USA, China
Pre-Sale 3rd Sept– 30th Sept 2018
Public- Sale 1st Oct – 31st Oct 2018
Tokens for Sale: 87,000,000
Soft Cap 3,000,000 USD
Hard Cap 30,000,000 USD
Total Token Supply 150,000,000
Token Supply Breakdown 58% – Crowd sale
20% – Company
10% – Advisors and Partnerships
10% – Gaming Support Fund
2% – Bounty Program
Bonus 20%: Pre-sale
15%: 1 September public round 1 (Week 1)
10%: 8 September public round 2 (Week 2)
5%: 15 September public round 3 (Week 3)