- EverLife.AI – your very own AI Avatar that you can create on EverLife network. Your immutable avatar on EverLife network learns by interacting with you and acquires skills to do tasks and earn for you and your loved ones.
- Avatar connects to the EverLife.AI network; which is a distributed p2p gossip network where millions of Avatars connect and do tasks based on the skills they have to earn EVER tokens and generate real-life opportunities.
(( Hi, sorry to interrupt you. We hope your finding this review informative. We invite you to join in developing a crowd sourced review about this project. Please use the MORE REVIEWS button for info on other projects and the link above to create an account and post your comments about this Project Review. ))
- EverLife harnesses the latest technology in artificial intelligence, cryptocurrency, p2p networking and trustless smart contracts to develop an AI-powered world of immutable Avatars that are continually evolving and earning for you.
- The self-replicating distributed p2p EverLife network ensures that even if you lose access to your AI Avatar host system or it’s no longer recoverable, your immutable Avatar can be respawned on a new machine and the knowledge and memories that was stored by you come back to you from the network
- They are working on bringing partners onboard. Stay tuned for announcements in September.
- EverLife.AI is a revolutionary idea that can disrupt our Work Life Expectancy Model. At the heart of the project is the EVER tokens and immutable Avatars that help you keep your Legacy Alive and Earns EVER tokens for you by doing tasks.
- The EverLife Network is made up of millions of AI avatars that interact with each other on a p2p gossip network. The avatars follow and gossip with each other to exchange information.
- The key to how all this works lies in the architecture of the EverLife Network.
EverLife Core Components
- Avatar Node: An Avatar node is a piece of decentralized software running on a computer that conforms to the EverLife gossip protocol and participates in the EverLife network. The software manages the feeds of avatars the node may control and communicates with other Avatars using a secure gossip protocol.
- Hub Node: A Hub node run at public IPs and follow Avatars. They are mainly present to improve 9 uptime/availability on the network and to archive information. The EverLife team runs some Hubs, but anybody can create and introduce their own.
- Blockchain Feed: A blockchain feed is a signed append-only sequence of messages. Each Avatar has its own append only immutable blockchain feed that just it can write to.
- Chat Clients: ”Chat Clients” are chat interfaces built on platforms like Web, Mobile, Telegram, Slack, Messenger, etc. that connect a Real Person to its Avatar on a trusted Avatar node.
- AI Dialogue Engine: Each AI Avatar node comes built in with customizable dialogue engine. This gives each person ability to communicate with it’s avatar and fine-grained control to customize Avatar response and knowledge base.
- Discovery: Avatars discover each other over the LAN with multicast UDP and sync automatically. The avatar feeds are replicated across the internet through Hub Nodes.
- Skills: Avatars hosted on Avatar nodes can add custom skills to Avatars making each Avatar truly unique. These custom skills can be purchased from EverLife Marketplace or can be built by each person themselves as well.
- Stellar Network: Stellar Network is used for EVER token based transactions and smart contracts. The Avatar node would access Stellar Network via API.
- Messages: Each message by an Avatar contains:
- A signature
- The signing public key
- A content-hash of the previous message
- A sequence number
- A timestamp
- An identifier of the hashing algorithm in use
- Account Balance
- Type (ex: send_token, post_message…etc)
Artificial Intelligence Component
- Conversational Dialogue Model
- AI Avatar currently uses a conversational dialogue model built with a Generative Deep Learning Neural Network. It’s currently trained with preprocessed conversational data from millions of tweets on Twitter. Apart from this the model would be trained and personalized using conversations between Avatar and Owner periodically.
- Natural Language Processing
- Our NLP approach focuses on identifying intent and extract the necessary entities, or field data, to complete a task. We use Intent Recognition combined with ML algorithms to identify which intent best matches a user’s “utterance,” or what they say.
- Skills Interface
- The AI Avatar would be able to install Skills from the Skills Marketplace to extend its capabilities and knowledge to be more productive and useful for it’s Owner.
- Omni Channel
- The Avatar would be able to communicate over multiple channels using Skills it has acquired starting with Telegram. This would be extended to additional channels like Twitter, Email, Messenger, Slack, Discord, Amazon Echo etc…
- Memoir For Ever
- Custom Skill Development and Sale
- Distributed Trustless Avatar Workers
- Marketing/Advertising Work
- 4k telegram users, 11.4k followers on Facebook and 2.4k Twitter followers.
- 1 ratings on ICO bench.
- AI Network Alpha Launch in June 2018.
- AI Network Beta Launch in Oct 2018.
- Avatars can communicate in 2 additional languages in Jan 2019.
- The network crosses 1 Million Avatars in Dec 2019.
- Team – only small, lacking experience in leadership and a lot of usual C-suite positions aren’t filled.Vision – an AI avatar that earns for you. Really just a marketing spin on Other AI projects, spreading the risk for potential rewards for backers. WP doesn’t explain the concept too well. Being able to create an AI avatar to deal with non-tangible decisions in analysis will prove massively difficult and that would surely be the end goal for AI, with most bases covered in simple decision tree type processes. I’m not sure this project can acheive this, which means it’ll do the same as most existing AI projects. Some of the use cases are already outdated (3.4 – bots tend to get caught out on twitter and FB nowadays). No market analysis. Product – linked to a telegram chat bot. Not what I was expecting when I clicked ‘create avatar’. Paul Cliffe (CO advisor | Crypto-asset and ICO investor| Libertarian|CEO of Block Venture Project)
- Not sure what to think about this project.
On one hand I find it intriguing but on the other hand it seems too far-fetched.
– built on stellar network
– the idea of having a perpetual avatar separate from the physical world is alluring
– avatar can actually make an income for you
– Creating and maintaining such a project might prove too costly
– Team could use strengthening
Jan Schets (ICO advisor | CIO | Blockchain Consultant | Early Crypto Investor)
Pre – Sale Price 1 EVER = 0.1 USD
Price in ICO 1 EVER = 0.1 USD
Whitelist/KYC KYC & Whitelist
Restricted Areas USA, Canada, China
Pre-Sale 1st Oct,2018 – 15th Oct,2018
Public- Sale 16th Oct,18 – 15th Nov,2018
Tokens for Sale: 100,000,000 EVER
Soft Cap 2,000,000 USD
Hard Cap 20,000,000 USD
Total Token Supply 200,000,000 EVER
Token Supply Breakdown 40% Token Sale
20% Company Reserve
Bonus 10%: USD 5k – 20K
12%: USD 20k-250k
15%: USD 250k-500k
20%: USD 500k-1MM
+25%: USD 1MM with 1 year lockup period