- eByte is a blockchain-based, decentralized eSports platform. The main objective of the eByte project is to create an internationally accepted and widely used monetary system for eSports, to ensure participating leagues, teams and players can be fairly compensated for their commitment and achievements while preserving the decentralized nature of digital sports.
(( Hi, sorry to interrupt you. We hope your finding this review informative. We invite you to join in developing a crowd sourced review about this project. Please use the MORE REVIEWS button for info on other projects and the link above to create an account and post your comments about this Project Review. ))
- The eByte project is developing a consortium blockchain to establish the first international eSports ecosystem specifically designed for the whole eSports community.
- The project also includes a trustworthy contract system for leagues, teams, and players, to ensure all participants and service providers can be rewarded for their achievements in a safe and simple way
- They will announce in future when their MVP is available in the market.
- eSports is a big business—and getting bigger. What started as a hobby or casual pastime for many people—competing against other players in online video games—has quickly evolved into a global business that generates hundreds of millions of dollars annually.
- The eByte project is developing a consortium blockchain, in cooperation with Draglet, to establish the first international monetary system specifically designed for the eSports community.
- The eByte project also includes a trustworthy contract system for leagues, teams, and players, to ensure all participants and service providers can be rewarded for their achievements in a safe and simple way.
- They offer the eSports Community an easily accessible, extensible and cost-efficient platform for getting started in mining, applying smart contracts and accessing blockchain technology.
- By 2020, the audience for digital sports is projected to reach 286 million regular viewers and 303 million occasional viewers.
- eSports revenue grew by 51.7% between 2015 and 2016—from US$325 million to US$493 million—and was expected to reach almost US$700 million in 2017.
- eByte will offer a new platform (the eByte Team Market) that provides future investors and sponsors a complete overview of the market through specific measures and manageable market values of teams, leagues and players.
- The eByte smart contracts enable teams to send their players regular compensation via blockchain. Teams are able to bound successful players for longer terms with player contracts.
- The eByte blockchain enables sponsors and fans to support their favorites in cryptocurrencies in an easy and secure way.
- By using the eByte blockchain technology remuneration of community services can be processed securely and transparently in a new way.
- They are creating various platforms and portals, including a system of smart contracts, an online marketplace where service providers can exchange their services for eBytes, and an idea portal where enthusiasts can generate funding and support innovative projects.
- eByte trading will be available on many common crypto exchanges as soon as their coins are published.
- They will develop, deploy and operate high-performance platforms and portals for a large number of users, helping to establish the eByte compensation system, promote eSports in the long term, and enable sustainable cash flow and a lively share price performance.
- eByte platforms & Portal include:
- eSports Betting Portal: Fans can bet on their favorite players or teams and earn prizes as they view streamed games and follow the latest eSports news.
- Idea Portal: Enthusiastic developers can use this portal to describe a project that adds value to the digital sports scene.
- Team Market: Leagues and teams can use this online market to buy, sell, or trade team tokens and win investors for their projects.
- Gaming Portal: In the gaming portal, you can play with or without bets, make secure deposits and withdrawals without limits, work your way up our competitive game rankings and receive additional bonuses for successfully participating in all kinds of games. Etc.
- Users can create an account on their PC or smartphone to access the eByte wallet, send and receive eBytes, and perform mining operations.
- The eByte mining process, designed specifically for eSports, requires less GPU capacity than most crypto-mining systems.
- Key features of the eByte cryptocoin are:
- Quick transactions, Worldwide payments, Security,
- GPU efficiency, Decentralized and eByte mining
- The official eByte wallet will include predefined smart contracts that users can easily select and fill in.
- Initial eByte development will implement several standardized contract types, including:
- Player contracts, Transfer agreements, League contracts, Awards contracts,
- Sponsorship agreements and Founding treaties.
- The currency used for the platform monetization will be called eByte. eBytes can be purchased with credit cards and cryptocurrencies such as ETH and BTC.
- eSports competitions are going to be streamed on the platform and users will have the ability to place bets on matches and receive interests accordingly.
- The platform will also provide a crowdfunding feature, where users can submit their proposal and the community evaluates the product to help investors in calculating its value.
- The eByte Wallet will be a desktop application because desktop applications are standalone applications which protects from various vulnerabilities. The wallet will always run in a sandbox environment to keep it safe from other vulnerable applications running on the same computer.
- Block time will be 5 seconds and block reward will be 0.35 eByte + the Gas consumed by the transaction in the block.
- Only registered miners can become a part of the network.
- 4.6K+ telegram users, 42.9K Facebook followers and 2.3K twitter followers
- They have got 25 subscribers for their official YouTube channel and 9.1K views for official video.
- The eByte project with its partnerships has already access to more than 45,000 eSports enthusiasts and potential users.
- 3.8 ratings on ICO bench.
- They want to create an internationally accepted and widely used monetary system for eSports, to ensure participating leagues, teams and players can be fairly compensated for their commitment and achievements while preserving the decentralized nature of digital sports.
Pre – Sale Price 1 ETH = 50 EBYTE (280,000 EBYTE Tokens)
Price in ICO 1 ETH = 46 EBYTE (First Sale – 100,000 EBYTE Tokens)
1 ETH = 42 EBYTE (Second Sale – 100,000 EBYTE Tokens)
1 ETH = 38 EBYTE (Regular Sale – 656,000 EBYTE Tokens)
Restricted Areas USA, China
Pre – Sale 1st June – 31st Aug 2018
Public-Sale 1st Sep – 30th Sep 2018
Tokens for Sale: 1,250,200 EBYTE
Soft Cap 2,000 ETH
Hard Cap 30,000 ETH
Total Token Supply 4,700,000 EBYTE
Token Supply Breakdown ICO & Pre-ICO – 26.6%
Team – 19.2%
Company Reserve – 17%
Platform Pool – 10.7%
Early Investor – 9.9%
Advisor – 5.5%
Community Supporter – 4.6%
Marketing & Events – 4.3%
Community Campaign – 2.2%
Bonus Pre – Sale – 30%
ICO First Sale – 20%
ICO Second Sale – 10%