- DESICO is the world’s first platform to issue and trade security tokens in full compliance with the law.
- DESICO will enable decentralization of pre-seed investments by adopting unique capabilities of blockchain technology and providing a legal way to purchase security tokens.
(( Hi, sorry to interrupt you. We hope your finding this review informative. We invite you to join in developing a crowd sourced review about this project. Please use the MORE REVIEWS button for info on other projects and the link above to create an account and post your comments about this Project Review. ))
- DESICO will provide a complete infrastructure for security ICO launch, operate a regulated security tokens exchange and provide transaction services under e-money license.
- They are going to launch the beta version of Security ICO platform in the second quarter of 2019.
- The preview of their first draft demo platform : Preview
- They are still in discussion with few potential partners.
- DESICO will build on the advantages of an ICO (Initial Coin Offerings) to create an ecosystem bringing the next big change in the global capital markets.
- The functioning of DESICO ecosystem will be powered by the DESICO utility token. The token holders will have priority rights to participate in the initial security tokens launched on the DESICO platform in addition to other privileges.
- DESICO has already received support from the Ministry of Finance1 and has been acknowledged for its efforts in promoting ICO legalization.
- In June 2017, for the first time in technology’s short history, blockchain ventures raised more funding through initial coin offerings (ICOs) than traditional venture capital investments.
- The DESICO platform will first and foremost provide a filter for illegal business conduct but most importantly, will provide a full stack solution for the issuance and the investment & trading of all tokens that are pure securities and hybrid security/utility tokens.
- It will offer a cost-effective way to launch an ICO and handle also the post-ICO period.
- For many years, early-stage fundraising globally was dominated by venture capitalists. VC funds enjoyed the privilege of having the chance to invest in promising innovative business ideas and capitalizing on potentially multiple double digit returns.
- Startups globally had close to zero chances of accessing capital at an early stage. The gatekeeps – the VC funds – would only invest in local businesses that they could monitor.
- ICOs offered a different way to crowdfund seed capital. It all started with Blockchain startups that issued coins and tapped into capital globally.
- Capital markets will never be the same, the traditional ways of funding innovation, projects and businesses, have already been challenged.
- The ICO boom had showed us another way of allocating capital that is borderless, faster, builds and rewards communities of early users/ investors, has network effects and liquidity built-in from the start.
- The World Economic Forum is examining and monitoring blockchain developments as part of the 4th Industrial revolution which is underway.
- The PWC global ICO compass is keeping track of the regulatory developments globally, as they evolve. China and South Korea have banned ICOs altogether.
- Switzerland is leading the pack, with FINMA (the Swiss regulator) providing clear guidelines for ICOs 6 and even engaging with the ecosystem via a roadshow. Gibraltar, Malta, Liechtenstein, Cayman, are some other countries that are developing rules to facilitate blockchain ventures in their business development and in some cases, for their ICO issuance.
- The regulatory problem with ICOs is not a technology issue. Desico is solving it by offering a platform for creating tokens within the existing regulatory framework. Business founders need to be able to launch their ICOs without any legal risk.
- Private investors that are not participating due to regulatory fears, will step in once there is a way to invest without this uncertainty. Security ICOs can be a supplier for this real demand.
- Security ICOs are a way to access capital on global scale at an early stage. This is a huge change compared to the conventional VC regional funding channel and the later stock exchange process.
- On the DESICO platform, startups will be able to attract funds from a wide range of investors at a minimal cost.
- DESICO also aims to give priority to retail and institutional investors. DESICO community members will take up the place of so-called whales and will enjoy the privileges of being the very first investors in projects listed on the DESICO platform.
- The services of lawyers, developers, providers of Know Your Customer (KYC) and Anti Money Laundering /(AML) procedures providers, plus other professionals will be provided in a decentralized manner, meaning they will be fully independent from DESICO’s core team.
- DESICO will provide the necessary infrastructure for a startup to successfully launch its ICO. The key services provided by DESICO will include support in setting up a company, the preparation of all necessary ICO documentation, an ICO marketing package, plus technical support.
- DESICO will operate an exchange, which will provide immediate listing and liquidity for the ICO’s security tokens after completion of an ICO on the DESICO platform.
- The total cost of simply launching on ICO could amount to $0.5 million or more before including any exchange listing fees. As a result, business founders already need a substantial amount of capital to launch on ICO, and some ore forced to take a loan, or search for early investors or look for accredited investors only for a private sale.
- DESICO aims to provide the complete infrastructure for an ICO’s launch. They will request a simple fee for its service package, which will be roughly one third less than the current costs.
- They will offer services to develop and audit ICO smart-contracts on their platform.
- The process of listing on a major exchange is complex and, in many cases, takes several months (even a year) and comes at a high price. Some exchanges charge as much as $1 million per-token listing. The DESICO platform will have a regulated built-in exchange to provide newly issued tokens with immediate liquidity.
- DESICO seeks to empower individual investors and give them more rights so that they are not front-run from “whales. The DESI token will give the right to any token holder to make an early investment with the same terms as everyone else.
- When issuing security ICOs on the DESICO platform, KYC and AML procedures will be mandatory for both ICOs and investors. It will prevent scammers and create a safe investment environment.
- DESICO users will have a personal account on the platform and will be able to manage their token holdings and make transactions using simple, user-friendly tools. Tokens issued on the DESICO platform will be listed immediately on the DESICO exchange. They will then be made accessible, from the same DESICO investor account.
- DESICO will involve external experts who will provide various services within the DESICO ecosystem.
- KYC/ AML providers will ensure a smooth authentication process for crowdsale participants under different jurisdictions.
- Lawyers will provide additional services, which are tailored to the needs of an ICO that are beyond the capacity of the DESICO legal team.
- Blockchain developers will provide any additional support required by ICOs on top of the smart-contract infrastructure supplied by DESICO.
- They are considering using sidechain to facilitate and record all transactions relating to the sale and purchase of security tokens. Sidechain will allow DESlCO to scale its operations and avoid possible network congestions, as well as the rising costs of using blockchain technologies.
- ICOs wishing to be listed on the DESICO platform will have to contribute a certain amount of DESI tokens as platform fees. External experts will receive DESI tokens in exchange for their services.
- The tokens re-circulating within the market will once again be bought by new ICOs who wish to be listed on the DESICO platform, and by new and previous investors who wish to participate in further token sales.
- 4.7K + telegram users, 1.3K followers on Facebook and 446 Twitter followers.
- They have got 14K views for their official video on You Tube.
- 4.1 ratings on ICO bench.
- The goal of DESICO is to create a gateway for retail and institutional investors to step into VC-dominated startup funding space. At the same time, DESICO seeks to contribute to creating fully global, fair and less costly access to capital for promising businesses from anywhere in the world.
- DESICO plans to service 50 ICOs and attract up to 50 000 investors to the DESICO platform during the first year of its operations. Within five years, it expects these numbers to increase to 1 6OO ICOs serviced annually, along with 1 million active investors.
- “We do need security token platforms, but this will not be the first one. Neither does it have the best model. Team is ok, but no stars with real international experience, plus they will need much more legal expertise then advisors can provide. Judging by the lead time it took others to create security platform, the product launch is 1-2 years away. As such, my recommendation to the team is to switch to private financing now and do an ICO much later.” – Alexander Mitrovich (Managing Partner, Usetech.com)
Pre – Sale Price No pre-sale
Price in ICO 1 DESI = 0.08 USD
Restricted Areas USA, China
Pre – Sale N/A
Public-Sale 20th Aug – 1st Nov 2018
Tokens for Sale: 410 million
Soft Cap 3,500,000 USD
Hard Cap 32,000,000 USD
Total Token Supply 804 million
Token Supply Breakdown Crowdsale – 51%
Reserve – 14%
Team – 10%
Founders – 10%
Financial Supporters – 8%
Advisors – 4%
Bounty – 3%
Bonus Not yet decided