- Depository Network is a safe, decentralized depository service for banks and other money-lending institutions, allowing them to accept digital assets as loan collateral. This service enables digital asset holders to enable the value of their assets by allowing them to unlock their financial value.
- By building and spreading DEPO network globally, their aim is to reach a tipping point for mass adoption of using crypto assets in traditional lending. Spreading depository platforms among lenders will increase DEPO tokens demand.
(( Hi, sorry to interrupt you. We hope your finding this review informative. We invite you to join in developing a crowd sourced review about this project. Please use the MORE REVIEWS button for info on other projects and the link above to create an account and post your comments about this Project Review. ))
- Their platform removes the need for state-owned, centralized depositories and allows any lending institution to build independent depositories within the system. They do provide a network on which can be build different and independent Depository platforms by every certified credit or bank institutions all over the world.
- DEPO tokens will be used from lenders to pay one off setup fee and annual fee for using white label depository platform and borrowers to pay fee for storing collateral.
- Depository network and Credits have signed blockchain and fintech related collaboration. They are in talks with other potential partners, it will updated soon.
- Depository Network provides a vital element of this infrastructure: a safe, decentralized depository for collateral assets. In the digital world, this is just as critical as in the traditional world.
- Depository Network will provide secure decentralized crypto asset collateral system on which can be build hundreds of collateral depository platforms. This way, every owner of digital assets, holding coins or tokens supported by Depository Network, can pledge his assets as a collateral and receive a loan from a number of lending institutions.
- Their platform removes the need for state-owned, centralized depositories and allows any lending institution to build independent depositories within the system. We do provide a network on which can be build different and independent Depository platforms by every certified credit or bank institutions all over the world.
- To ensure the full security of their platform we use cryptographically secure multi signature wallets to store the assets, and smart contracts to execute the transactions.
- The borrower (owner of the assets) is always one of the key-holders whose signature is required to perform a transaction. Keys are kept also by the lender and DEPO so that none of the parties can act on its own discretion. Three, four of five multi-signature wallets will be used depending on the amount of collateral.
- DEPO Oracle responds to queries by executing smart contract code —the business logic that runs on the DEPO smart contracts is the following:
- Updates are replicated across participants
- Authorized participants access data
- Existence and validity of the record cannot be denied
- All records are encrypted
- Only those authorized with corresponding keys can view the data
- Automate multi-party business processes.
- Reduce cost and risk of using intermediaries
- Reduce cost of fraud and regulatory compliance
- Increase auditability and trust
- Depository Network will offer the digital world a completely new and contemporary approach to unlocking the value of digital assets – digital non-possessory pledge (adigital “Pignus Obligatum” as referred to in Latin).
- There will be two types of collateral smart contracts:
- DEPO Smart Contract – with no middleman. It will be fully integrated with the lender’s API and and will be triggered by an event such as a payment, missed payment,contract termination, etc. It will be created for assets issued on platforms such asEtherium, EOS, Cardano, Qtum, Lisk, Aeturnity and others containing smart contracts.
- DEPO Escrow Contract – Locked with minimum three signatures – one for borrower, one for lender, one for DEPO. DEPO collateral contracts will be used for digitalasstets (coins and tokens) without smart contract support.
- Depository Network for the lenders
- Ready-made platform for accepting of collateral. It saves time and money for development and integration
- Possibility to choose own risk policies, aligned with the rules of each lender
- Risk scores developed for the lenders based on information from the platform
- The service is provided by a third independent party
- Liquidating of the collateral in case of the loan agreement is not respected
- Push notifications in case of value change of the collateral
- Ad hock arbitrage with professional international arbiters in case of disputes based on clear rules
- Depository Network for the borrowers
- Easy access to lenders accepting crypto assets as collateral
- The service is provided by a third independent party
- Lenders’ rating based on the terms and conditions of their loan
- Depository Network does NOT do
- Guarantee the price of the deposited assets
- Provide loans
- Use the assets for issuing of financial instruments
- 17.5k telegram users, 9.3 k followers on Facebook and 13.2k Twitter followers.
- 4.2 ratings on ICO bench.
LONG TERM STRATEGY:
- Official launch of DEPO in Q1 2019.
- 10 P2P lending platforms and 50 non-bank lending institutions in Q4 2019
- 800 banks and 1500 non-bank lending institutions in 2025.
- When you make a new business – you enter a competition (with other ICOs or FIAT projects that provide various solutions to satisfy the targeted customers). So it is a mistake not no make a competitive analysis. It make believe that your strategy maybe wrong and out of the market. There is also no business planning in the WP. The team itself is too localized- Igor Karavaev (Ico advisor and investor)
- I like the advisor team because of their authorities but it does not mean the project idea can be a great success. Competing with FIAT and other cryptocurrencies which has stable standing is not an easy work so you need to have careful review and analysis of pros and cons. Without showing investors the solutions on how to compete with other payers to win the battle, you can’t convince investors to contribute to the project.- Tinh Tran (ICO Advisor | ICO Communications Expert)
- I would look at it as a crypto bank and the co founder Ivo Gueorguiev is serial entrepreneur after looking at this linkedin profile. Seems like a good project but gaining adoption might be a tough one because of the number of competitors out there. This is not financial advice or a recommendation to invest in this or any other ICO. Investors must perform their own due diligence and not rely on external ratings to make their final investment decisions. ICOs are risky and 100% loss of capital is possible. Jun Hao (ICO Advisor for Asia Market | Founder of BlockConnectors.io)
- Team++.Vision–. Team sent me MVP credentials on LinkedIn. Tested it on Ethereum test-net. Looks good. The platform provides only collateral solution for lenders which narrow down the scope of the product! Why would borrowers need Blockchain to put assets for loans? There are many crypto collateral solutions out there! – Paresh Masani (Executive Director | Project Lead | Developer | Influencer | Advisor | Blockchain and Security Expert)
Price in ICO 1 DEPO = 0.02 USD
Whitelist/KYC KYC & Whitelist
Restricted Areas USA, Canada, China
Pre-Sale 26th June,2018 – 10th August,2018
Public- Sale 1st November,2018 – 15th December,2018
Tokens for Sale: 1.5 billion DEPO tokens
Soft Cap 2.6 Million USD
Hard Cap 15 Million USD
Total Token Supply 3 billion DEPO tokens
Token Supply Breakdown 50%- Token Sale
12%- Team & Founders
26%- DEPO reserve
12%-Bounty program, airdrop program, advisors and ICO marketing
Bonus NA as Pre sale is over