- DeNet is a decentralized network created for providing and leasing IT capacities for storing, hosting and processing of data all over the world.
- It is a technical protocol that allows a client to get web-hosting services all over the world in a one–stop–shop mode as easy as possible, and a self-regulated market-place that allows any user with relevant equipment to make profit by providing vacant server capacities and earn from their usage.
(( Hi, sorry to interrupt you. We hope your finding this review informative. We invite you to join in developing a crowd sourced review about this project. Please use the MORE REVIEWS button for info on other projects and the link above to create an account and post your comments about this Project Review. ))
- DeNET will focus on decentralization of facilities for hosting active tasks that require a constant load — websites, internet–services, apps, etc. Over the whole course of network development, DeNet will be providing support in the management of its decentralized platform with active participation of the community.
- They already have MVPs of both Storage and Hosting available for public.
- Storage Client Site: https://storage.denet.pro/
- Hosting Panel (DeNet Alpha) : https://alpha.denet.pro/
- DeNet will start operating with an MVP — a relatively–centralized model where capacity providers are independent and distributed all over the world, with servers sending client requests owned by DeNet.
- DeNet enables every user of the Web to rent truly private and secure data-storage and web-hosting.
- It enables every user to use unused capacities and receive income with minimal difficulties for renting out computing power & bandwidth.
- They will launch the decentralization of the Web from one of the most centralized frameworks — storage and web hosting.
- It is a decentralized network with transparent settlements system that considers a user’s contribution and reputation. It’s to user’s advantage to work in good faith here.
- It provides maximum protection and comfort for the client. Maximum uptime for a very reasonable price.
- DeNet is focused on working with individuals and small businesses as well as cooperating with the major players. It reduces costs of hosting and data storage as user pays only for used facilities.
- The total volume of IP–traffic to grow threefold by 2021 reaching 3,3 ZettaBytes.
- The major goal that leaders of data storage market pursue (Amazon web service, Sales Force, Microsoft, IBM) is to make cloud storage technology generally accepted, as well as to adapt it to a huge ecosystem of applications.
- However, this storage method doesn’t guarantee either data security or nonintervention of these companies into work of your web–application on demand of various government agencies or their own reasons. Besides, these companies have full access to your data and internal processes.
- A fully–decentralized hosting-model is a distributed network where each node can be both a service provider and a server that is working with client requests and control over quality of operation of other network nodes.
- The trend for combining the concept of sharing economy and decentralized settlement networks finds a wide response in the community. So, several projects on decentralized data storage, for example, Sia, Storj, MaidSafe and some others, have been around for quite a long time.
- However, these services provide mainly only data storage without the ability to host websites or perform any active tasks, such as launching applications.
- DeNet network will be using a maximum number of instruments to provide security and privacy of user data. This category includes encrypting, VPN and other technologies.
- They are sure that using underemployed capacities and web-channels, as well as organizing secure p2p interaction for independent IT–capacities owners and their clients will be cheaper than centralized and cloud solutions.
- DeNet software (open source) will be using maximum possibilities to control non-interference into user’s data, and in case such interference occurs it will take timely steps to lower reputation and withdraw such server deposit.
- One of the key roles in DeNet network is assigned to VPN-nodes (and subVPN backup nodes) with high-speed channels that provide network cohesion and high-speed access to each node, and therefore, to the website or application.
- The product allows a user to rent server facilities in “on demand” mode to resolve the following tasks:
- Data hosting (static data storage on a file server).
- Website hosting with replication around the world, based on specified parameters.
- Rent of VPN nodes and various backup capacity for Internet access.
- Rental capacity for video rendering. Etc.
- The first (MVP) is a set of master-node servers that receive requests and offers and commute them. These servers are located around the world but are semi–centralized since they belong to DeNet.
- DeNet will move to the implementation of a fully decentralized network for web hosting, a concept and an alpha version for which is also being developed now.
- At Stage Two, a centralized intermediary (DeNet master-nodes) will be excluded, with the functions of monitoring and processing orders transferred to some servers on the network, the choice will be based on reputation.
- DeNet’s product is an operating minimum viable product (MVP) that already allows a user to rent capacities for web-hosting or data- storage from an independent provider, and the owner of equipment to monetize it.
- In comparison with traditional centralized hosting or cloud solutions, the product has the following significant advantages:
- Ease to use. You can rent hosting in just a few minutes starting from one–hour use time.
- DeNet proposes payment only for used facilities, which means that client will never overpay for idle capacities as it is done in traditional cloud services.
- Security and privacy. They use all available tools to preserve the security and privacy of the client, developed to date.
- In DeNet, the user needs to trust only the operation of the network protocol, published as open source code on Github that anyone can examine and verify.
- DeNet uses a fee-based business model: generating incomes from vacant server capacities rental of private and corporate clients.
- A DNET token is operating, as well as an internal account of the DRS (Denet Reputation Score). DNET serves for economic interactions between network members and is a freely transferable digital instrument.
- DNET is the unit serving the protocol of interaction of the decentralized hosting network, and DRS is the internal reputation unit.
- DeNet network architecture seeks to reduce commissions for servers (or their associations operating from a single network address, for example, a data center) with a significant number of DNET tokens on balance and storage.
- DeNet must support it operations for 2 years to become self-repayment and gain enough users to support platform. Calculated total costs are around 3 mln $*.
- These costs are – Marketing, Development, Legal, Administrative, Community building & Support, Acquisition cost of users for 5 products:
- Storage for individuals (launch 2018)
- Storage for entities (launch 2018)
- Web hosting for individuals (launch 2019)
- Web hosting for entities (launch 2019)
- Computing calculations for entities (launch 2020)
- If they reach Soft cap it will enable DeNet to release only Data Storage service for South Korea market.
- If they reach Hard Cap they will launch all 5 products on 10 markets starting scaling from Asia.
- 42.1K+ telegram users, 11.7K+ Facebook followers and 4.1K+ twitter followers
- They have got 18 subscribers for their official YouTube channel and 602 views for official video.
- 4.3 ratings on ICO bench.
- DeNet aspires to become an ‘on-demand’ infrastructure decentralized platform for data – storage and web-hosting, which is secure, cheap and of high–quality.
- “Team is good and Experience, about vision he saw many industries is adapting Blockchain technology and I love to see website hosting industry get decentralize too also team have MVP. best of luck team.” – Mofassair Hossain (CEO and Founder Perhalic, ICO Advisor, Investor, PR and Marketing Expert)
Pre – Sale Price 1 = $0.035
Price in ICO 1 = $0.035
Country Hong Kong
Whitelist/KYC KYC & Whitelist
Restricted Areas USA, China
Pre – Sale 1st Oct – 15th Oct 2018(Phase 2)
Public-Sale 1st Nov – 30th Nov 2018
Tokens for Sale: 700,000,000
Soft Cap $3 Million
Hard Cap $24.5 Million
Total Token Supply 1,000,000,000 tokens
Token Supply Breakdown Token Sale – 70%
Team – 11%
Reward Fund – 10%
Advisory/Mentory – 5%
Referral Program – 3%
Bounty – 1%
Bonus Pre-sale phase 1 – 30% (It’s Over)
Pre-sale phase 2 – 20%