- Cryptoproperties LLC (“CPROP”) aims to eliminate the largest inefficiencies associated with residential real estate transactions.
- CPROP’s blockchain-powered transaction management system integrates with property portals around the world to help deliver an unprecedented level of trust to real estate transactions while increasing their revenue opportunities.
(( Hi, sorry to interrupt you. We hope your finding this review informative. We invite you to join in developing a crowd sourced review about this project. Please use the MORE REVIEWS button for info on other projects and the link above to create an account and post your comments about this Project Review. ))
- By integrating blockchain technology into its proprietary plug-and-play transaction management platform, CPROP strives to deliver an unprecedented level of trust and transparency to transactional real estate.
- Execution of the business is simplified by partnering with existing property portals and brokerages around the world, accelerating our speed to market while helping their partners increase their revenue opportunities and competitive differentiation.
- Link: https://mvp.cprop.io/
- CPROP aspires to bring blockchain technology into the mainstream of global real estate while enhancing the integrity of the property closing process.
- PROBLEMS THAT WILL BE SOLVED:
- Lack of transparency
- Paper-driven, predominantly offline transaction processes are inefficient and complicate management of multiple, simultaneous transactions
- Lack of coordination of data among parties to a transaction
- Lack of familiarity and trust in service providers located far away
- Lack of familiarity and trust with closing processes, documentation and government registries
- Lack of trust when making escrow payments.
- CPROP Residential Platform:
- CPROP’s initial product is a blockchain-powered real estate transaction management system designed to integrate into any existing property portal or brokerage company website to allow the buyer, seller, and their respective service providers (e.g., real estate agents, lawyers, inspectors, etc.) to transparently and securely close the deal.
- Target Market:
- CPROP’s product targets acknowledged pain points for long-distance (domestic) and cross border real estate transactions.
- Target User Segments:
- Property Portals & Brokerages
- Buyers & Sellers
- Brokers & Agents
- Other Service Providers (e.g., inspectors, contractors, insurance brokers, mortgage brokers, property managers, decorators, etc.)
- Value Proposition:
- CPROP is developing an end-to-end transaction management platform that creates transparency and shortens the closing process by enabling buyers, sellers, and their respective service providers (e.g. agents, banks, title companies, mortgage brokers, inspectors, etc.) to engage directly with one another and be guided through the entire transaction lifecycle with workflows tailored for each jurisdiction.
- By providing an effective coordination of data, enabling greater transparency, efficiency, and an immutable record of transaction activity on the blockchain, CPROP’s solution is being designed to save time, cut costs, and reduce risks for all parties to a transaction.
- Trust and Security:
- For long distance transactions, safety and security is of paramount importance to everyone. This is a task for which public blockchains are perfectly suited. CPROP envisions incorporating smart contract escrows, blockchain-authenticated documents and a host of other features to provide the highest level of security possible.
- Transparency and Efficiency:
- CPROP’s platform will narrow the funnel of information and standardize transaction processes, giving visibility to workflows, documents and critical path activities to all parties involved.
- Ease of Use and Value for Agents:
- CPROP’s platform is being designed to integrate seamlessly with existing portal websites and incorporate standardized document templates based on the requirements of each legal jurisdiction.
- This should be a big-time saver for real estate agents and brokers as it will enable much better control over the transaction process, significantly reducing time to close. Brokers and agents will have more time to devote to acquiring new clients and new listings.
- CPROP’s platform is being designed to incorporate a directory of user-rated service providers such as real estate agents, mortgage brokers, and home inspectors to help reduce the stress buyers may feel hiring people and companies located far away to provide needed assistance that they do not already know and trust.
- CPROP’s platform is being built to facilitate and simplify the entire journey for all parties involved by providing a ready-to-deploy, robust, intuitive and easy-to-use platform, focusing on collaborative workflows and automation, backed by blockchain technology to ensure trust and security.
- Buyers will have easy and intuitive access to all necessary legal information and details of the transaction custom tailored for the targeted property, based on local requirements. Further, a guide and FAQ will be available throughout the process.
- 8K+ telegram users, 9.6K+ followers on Facebook and 1.8K Twitter followers.
- They have got 200+ subscribers for the official YouTube Channel and 4.9K views for their official video.
- 4.0 ratings on ICO bench.
- CPROP’s mission is to develop and deliver blockchain-powered solutions that address acknowledged pain points in the global real estate industry. The solutions must meet the following guidelines:
- Solutions must be technically and commercially viable today which often means integrating with existing business processes, rather than creating entirely new commercial paradigms that are difficult to implement.
- Technologies other than blockchain can be incorporated opportunistically to maximize commercial value.
- Commercial partnerships can be established early-on to provide validation, accelerate speed to market, and ensure scalability.
Private Sale Price 1 CPROP = 0.01 USD
Price in ICO 1 CPROP = 0.01 USD
Whitelist/KYC KYC & Whitelist
Restricted Areas United States, China, Crimea Region of the Ukraine, Cuba, Iran, North Korea, Syria, Burundi, Central African Republic, Democratic Republic of the Congo, Libya, Lebanon, Sudan, South Sudan, Somalia, Belarus, Iraq, Yemen, Myanmar, Zimbabwe, Venezuela
Private – Sale It’s going on.
Public- Sale 30th Sept,2018 – 31st Oct,2018
Tokens for Sale: 4,600,000,000
Soft Cap 2,000,000 USD
Hard Cap 20,000,000 USD
Total Token Supply 6,133,333,333
Token Supply Breakdown 75%: Token Sale
5%: Airdrop & Bounty
Bonus Up to 25%, depending on contribution amount: Private Pre-Sale