- Bountie is a platform for gamers in Asia to make a living while playing their favorite games.
- Bountie wants gamers to be able to make a living solely from the income earned winning competitive games in tournaments.
(( Hi, sorry to interrupt you. We hope your finding this review informative. We invite you to join in developing a crowd sourced review about this project. Please use the MORE REVIEWS button for info on other projects and the link above to create an account and post your comments about this Project Review. ))
- Gamers can earn cryptocurrency on the Bountie platform by winning against their friends or other members of the public in game tournaments.
- Bountie is building a “LinkedIn for Gamers” that will revolutionize gamer profiling for the next generation.
- Link: https://demo.bountie.io/
- Bountie Technologies started in Singapore in July 2017 to build an ultra-high-tech platform for gamers to play tournaments and make an income in cryptocurrency.
- It creates an economy for gamers, which circulates tokens through an ecosystem that would also benefit shoutcasters, game referees, content creators, brand partners and merchants.
- The relationship between Bountie and the game developers works in two ways: in the first instance, Bountie would take a hands-off approach with the developer, to avoid any licensing requirements.
- The major core functionalities within the platform run on smart contracts, such as player registration fee, leaderboard pool split and referral programs.
- Bountie tokens may be acquired via winning tournaments, purchasing on exchange, reaching and maintaining a position on the Bountie leaderboard (there are weekly and monthly leaderboards), referral programs, unlocking trophies, producing content such as streaming and refereeing.
- Bountie provides a single source to consolidate tournament performance, a key metric to identify how a player performs on a competitive level.
- The two main goals behind the development of the Matchmaking Ranking (MMR) are:
- Finding equal matches: Players will be matched against those with skill level (MMR) as close to theirs as possible
- Decreasing queue times: Players will spend less time finding matches and more time playing.
- Hardware companies can sell their products offline and online via Bountie’s platform directly to gamers seamlessly.
- Esports revenues will reach US$696 million this year and will grow to US$1.5 billion by 2020 as brand investment doubles.
- Current Problems:
- Lack of Monetization: Gamers have limited ways to monetize their skills and time spent on playing games.
- Limited Replay Value: Most games have a short life span of 3 to 6 months. Gamers lose interest after completing a typical game.
- Winner Takes All: The top 3% of the gaming community receives 90% of the investment and prize money in esports.
- No Gamer Search Engine: Professional bodies have trouble finding talented gamers because there is no centralized and detailed public platform which contains accurate gamer profiles, rankings, and stats.
- Not Enough Competitions: Most gamers are fond of participating in esports. However, the current landscape is limited in competitions and avenues for nonprofessionals and elite professionals.
- Decline of Career Opportunity: The increased number of jobs nowadays is made redundant due to automated systems and AI soon.
- Great Gamer Profiling and Matchmaking: Bountie’s platform will allow gamers to create their profiles, store their gaming stats, and also find suitable team members and players to practice and play with.
- New Way to Earn A Living: Bountie allows gamers to get paid doing something they love and are good at. They can make money through competitive gaming and content generation within the platform.
- Lots of Tournaments & Challengers: Bountie will feature a seasonal leaderboard and weekly tournaments for gamers to compete and earn Bountie Tokens from.
- Advanced Blockchain Technology: Bountie aims to “tokenise” cryptocurrency.
- Product’s Main Features are as follow:
- Proprietary Matchmaking Algorithms, Leaderboards, Quest Rewards System, Immediate Match Rewards and Great Party Support (Even For Solo Players).
- There will be 3 types of tournaments for our gamers to participate in:
- Buy-In Tournament: Gamers can partake in Bountie’s weekly tournament by registering with their team and paying a nominal fee with Bountie Tokens.
- Product Tournament: Bountie’s partners can opt to organize a product-labeled tournament, like a Logitech 2018 tournament or Logitech Cup.
- Free to Play Tournament: Gamers can join in our weekly tournaments with no cost or buy-in.
- Bountie will collaborate with professional gamers and streamers. They will create content focused on improving player performance and high-level play. Gamers can upload and share video content on Bountie
- Bountie is suitable for any game that has competitive and multiplayer modes, especially since the platform can generate its own tournament and leaderboard system.
- The Bountie Gaming Team will be sponsored fully to take part in worldwide Dota 2 and Counter-Strike: Global Offensive esports tournaments.
Pre – Sale Price 1 ETH = 7,475 BNTE (Phase 1)
1 ETH = 7,150 BNTE (Phase 2)
1 ETH = 6825 BNTE (Phase 3)
Price in ICO 1 ETH = 6,500 BNTE
Whitelist/KYC KYC & Whitelist
Restricted Areas USA
Pre-Sale Phase 1: 23rd Sep – 5th Oct 2018
Phase 2: 5th Oct – 16th Oct 2018
Phase 3: 16th Oct – 27th Oct 2018
Public- Sale 27th Oct – 7th Nov 2018
Tokens for Sale: 130M
Soft Cap 2,000 ETH
Hard Cap 20,000 ETH
Total Token Supply 200M
Token Supply Breakdown Crowd Sale – 65%
Partners & Advisors – 15%
Team – 10%
Operations – 10%
Phase 1: 15%
Phase 2: 10%